He picks up one knife from the shelf and throws it at the leg of the chef who attacked him. The chef groans and gets on his knees while nursing his legs.

Only three chefs remained and Ash runs at them. He makes quick work of them and knocks them all out with simple jabs and kicks. Ash looks around for the stairs that lead towards the basement and finds it in the corner. He quickly rushed towards the stairs and made his way down. 'I have to thank Lucario for teaching me martial arts.' Ash thinks.

"Hey... Who are you?" A guy questioned as he saw Ash coming. The guy was dressed in black jumpsuit and immediately recognised the suit. 'Team rocket!' Ash grits his teeth prepares himself for a battle. 'No going back now.' Ash frowns and brings out Eevee's pokeball from his belt. "You want a battle huh?" The guy mocks and releases an Ekans and a Zubat. 'Thieves got no morals.' Ash thinks with a frown.

"Tch... Eevee quick attack." Ash quickly puts the thought away and commands Eevee. It seems the thief wasn't experienced enough as he didn't give any command to his pokemons. Eevee smacks both Ekans and Zubat and pushes them back. "Double kick." Ash commands and Eevee knocks out both the pokemons. The thief gulps and tries backing away but Ash was already running at him with his fist backwards ready for a punch.

Ash knocks the guy out and recalls Eevee inside his ball. He looks around the room and frowns. 'Maybe there is only one guy here on this floor.' He thinks and walks around the room. What he saw made his eyes widen. There were several cages around the room and inside th cage, there were alive and breathing pokemons inside. Ash's blood boiled as he saw the scene and quickly made his way towards the stairs. That led to the next floor. 'I can't go back now.'

"This place is cursed." Ash grumbles and releases Lucario. Lucario comes out of his ball and looks around with a frown. "Master... Where are we?" Lucario questions and Ash quickly fills him in. "You can sense it right? There are about 20 members in the next floor, they might be armed too." Lucario says and Ash nods his head with a serious look.

"We defeat them all, catch their boss and wait for the police to reach here. I've sent Pikachu to wait for the cops and bring them here." Ash informs and Lucario nods his head. "Okay master. The battle below will be hard even for Charizard and I... Time to test the Dragon." Lucario says and Ash smirks. "Let's go on some Rocket hunting."

Ash and Lucario descents the stairs and looks around the floor. They saw only one guy sitting on a throne like chair and frowned. "They are hidden... The guy there must be the boss... Let's go and talk." Ash said and Lucario nods his head.

"Are you the incharge of this place?" Ash growls at the man and he chuckles darkly. "May I know your name little boy?" The man questions and Ash looked at him coldly. "Red...!" Ash says and the man laughs. "Giovanni... You can call me that. That Lucario of yours looks great. Normally Shiny Lucario aren't white in colour. I wonder what is up with your Lucario." Ginovanni says with a grin.

Ash glared at him heatedly and Giovanni grins at him maniacally. Giovanni throws three pokeballs and three behemoths comes out of the balls, a Rhydon, a Nidoking and a Kanghaskhan. "I didn't bring my other pokemons today. But these three will be enough for you." Giovanni grins maniacally and laughs at Ash. "Tell me... Giovanni... Are you the leader of Team Rocket?" Ash questions and Giovanni starts laughing. "I'll take it as a yes. Enough talk... Let's end this." Ash says and throws two pokeballs into the air. "Charizard, Dragonite... Show them your power."

The two dragons comes out of their pokeballs and roars at Giovanni who smirked. "Ohh? Nice captures... I always wanted a Dragonite... Thank you." Giovanni eyes Dragonite with a thirsty look and Ash frowns. 'His guards haven't revealed their location yet. I have to be careful. They might attack when my guard is down.' It seems Ash's luck wasn't by his side as several pokemons were released all of a sudden.