Ash walks inside the centre and finds out that it'll take some more time for Pikachu and Eevee to heal so he called his mother to inform her about his new badge. As he finished talking, the voice of the nurse came through the intercom calling Ash to collect his Pokemon.

Ash walks to the front desk and takes back his pokemon and walks out of the centre and hopefully this city too. "Hey Pikachu... Let's head to the mall first to buy that Bike we discussed on buying." Ash says and Pikachu nods his head.

Ash decides to take the shortest route to the mall and starts walking. On his way to the mall, he sees a arcade on the way and cringes his face. 'Mom will kill me if she finds out that I played in this place.' Ash shivers in thought. Ash decides to ignore the thought and continued on his destination. He reached the arcade and continued on his route.

Suddenly he felt an aura rush and gulped. He looked around and started sweating. 'What... Is... This...?' Ash thinks and knells down on one leg and frowns. "Pika pika!" Pikachu calls out in worry. Ash looks at Pikachu and takes a deep breathe, he slowly stands up from his position and looks at Pikachu. "I am fine... I am fine!" Ash reassures and eyes the arcade.

"Pika?" Pikachu questions Ash and he frowns. "Something's not right about this place." Ash informs and Pikachu tilts his head in confusion. Ash frowns and continues looking at the building. It had "Game Corner" written on it. "I heard... Cries, thousands of cries. And it's originating from this place." Ash informs Pikachu making him frown.

"I have to see what's going on." Ash says and Pikachu nods his head. "Let's get in." And with that Ash and Pikachu walked inside the first casino of their life. "I am still feeling the cries. And it's only getting stronger." Ash informs with a frown. "Whatever is going on in this place. It's not good." Ash says and looks around the casino.

There were several games around the room, several people were gambling and having fun. Ash looks around and frowns. "This place stinks." Ash says and closes his eyes to concentrate. 'May the aura guide me.' Ash thinks and tries sensing the whole place. "Pika pika." Pikachu mutters and looks at Ash.

Ash opens his eyes wide and frowns. "There is a large basement underneath our toes, there are several pokemons trapped in the basement. I know that they are pokemon because I can sense it." Ash says and looks at Pikachu with a frown. "Pika pi!" Pikachu exclaims. "The opening to the basement is in the kitchen but there are some guards guarding the kitchen... We have to gather their attention away from the kitchen!" Ash informs with a frown.

"Pikachu... Pika pika!" Pikachu says while making some gestures and Ash frowns. "No that's way to dangerous. "Pika!" Pikachu smacks Ash's head with a deadpan making Ash sweatdrop. "Yeah... What we are doing is already dangerous." Ash says and looks at Pikachu with a serious look. "Can you do it?" Ash questions and Pikachu bangs his head. "Okay... Distract them long enough so I can get to the kitchen." Ash says and watched as Pikachu jumps out from his shoulder and runs away.

As Pikachu was out of sight, Ash starts walking towards the kitchen normally. 'I hope you're fine Pikachu.' Ash thinks with a frown and makes his way towards the kitchen. Ash reaches near the kitchen and glances at the guards secretly. He saw them carrying some guns and frowns. 'Great... Whatever I'll fight, they'll have guns too.' Ash frowns.

Suddenly, the light in the casino goes off and all the people are left in daze. Ash hears Pikachu charging up electricity and then suddenly, the North section of the casino gets completely destroyed. All of the machines gets destroyed and the guards who were guarding the kitchen runs towards the scene hastily. Ash sees the opportunity and sneaks into the kitchen.

He looks around and sees various chef dazed look. He quickly runs at one of them and knocks him out with a punch to the guts, he he picks up a rolling pin and throws it at another chef who jumped to the left to avoid it. Ash does a flip and dodged some knifes thrown at him.