He joined Aayat at the dining table, she was already waiting for him sitting on the chair, he sat beside her her on the chair, butlers had already left after finishing their work. Aayat dished out some food for herself and for Zaviyaar too

"What's wrong?" He questioned her, noticing her silence.

"Nothing," She groaned, nodding in no. And sighed softly Zaviyaar frowned at her behaviour, He got concerned when he felt her eyes were teary. He bent a little and pulled the handle of chair closer, their chair banged with Each-other and she gasped with his sudden act.

"Aayat hua kya hai? , Meri koi baat buri lag gayi MERI JAAN?" He asked her softly, lifting her face gently from her chin, Her heart skipped a beat listening to him.

She looked at him with her moist eyes, and he stared at deeply wiping the tear off from her face with his thumb.

"It's not you it's me, Because of me you are backing off about coming close to me, you think I can't handle this, but I can trust me" she blurted out her thoughts, Zaviyaar stared at her and chuckled.

"Here I'm upset and you are laughing at me" She hissed, slapping his arm, he nodded no still laughing.

"You are a kiddo seriously" He said, pulled her in a side throwing his arm around her shoulder, while she just sniffed placing her head on his chest.

"Aayat I was just teasing you, you don't have to take it seriously, and I'm not stopping myself I'm just taking it slow steady, we are going with the flow, and I don't want to rush into these things, so just don't be upset over it" He explained her running his hand through her long hair.

"And you know what, I don't think that our love it that weak, that we have to prove it, you know I'm not that expressive, I just showed you that from my actions, that doesn't mean you have to do the same, let it pass by slowly, and everything has its own time, when it's is written in destiny it will happen." He continued further making her understand, Aayat was just overwhelmed, she raised her head and dropped a soft kiss on his jaw, he shut his eyes in surprise, but then a smile made its way to his face.

"See this is what i was talking about, this action" he mumbled to her teasingly she giggled hitting him playfully on his stomach.

"By the way I liked what you called me" Aayat confessed with a shy smile, Zaviyaar gave a perplexed look not remembering it, she sighed shaking her head.

"Ahh..jaan word you really like it?" he asked her lovingly stroking her cheek with his thumb, she bobbed her head in yes cutely.

"But I like calling you biwi, so what about i start calling you Jaan and Biwi both " Zaviyaar proposed softly gazing in her eyes, Aayat just smiled beautifully.

"Just call me whatever you like," she replied, shrugging her shoulders casually.

"Okay Biwi jaan" He whispered leaning near her ear, accelerating her heart beat.

"Let's have dinner, I'll just reheat the food" She said coming in her wifey mode, she reheated the food quickly and finished the dinner, went to their room.

They had a lot of free time today, Aayat sat on the bed opening the file, and went through it, while Zaviyaar joined her with his laptop doing some work, After 30 minutes Zaviyaar huffed tiredly.

"Aayat chai banado (make tea for me) " He told her, his voice held authority, which She liked, but then she frowned.

"But you like coffee more than tea" She said, closing that file and getting up from bed.

"I love your hand made tea now, Adat kharab kardi hai tumne (you have spoilt my habits)" he replied, and shrugged Aayat giggled at went out of the room. After 15 minutes or so she came inside the room with two cups in her hand, she handed him his and Getting comfortable she took a sip from her cup.

"Umm..tomorrow evening we are going at Haram's show, so if you want to buy some dress & all just tell me" Zaviyaar informed her while sipping the tea and looked at her waiting for her answer.

"I don't want to go," Sbe told him in a slowly voice, he looked at her to see her serious face.

"Why? what's the problem" He asked her politely, placing hai Laptop on a side and looked at her.

"I just get uncomfortable around her, and I'll don't even know anyone here, I'll be bored, so i just don't feel like going" Aayat answered him honestly.

"Aayat, there will be Kaif and Faryal too, you are comfortable around them, and most importantly I'll be there with you all the time, i want you to join me as my wife there. But if you don't want to go, I'll not force you." He advised, holding her hand rubbing his thumb on the back of her hand.

"As your wife, but I heard there will be paparazzi too, will it be okay" She spoke getting concerned about it.

"Aayat you are my legal wife, why are you worried about telling it to that world, and if you are uncomfortable with it. I can tell them that you are my cousin okay" He remarked, feeling upset about it.

"Anyway just think about it then tell me tomorrow, there is no pressure from my side" He said, comforting her, patting her cheek softly.

He closed the laptop and Laid on the bed showing his back to her, Aayat sighed in sadness, she placed her cup on the side table, She crawled toward him.

"Are you upset?" She whispered, snaking her arms around his torso, taking him a back hug laying behind him, Zaviyaar closed his eyes feeling her close to him.

"Yes I'm, I can't lie to you, but I understand your feeling too, you are not ready to face it yet, so just take your time" He whispered her sighing softly, whining her heart all over again with his

"Zaviyaar" She mumbled is name with all the love she had for him, he hummed in response playing with her fingers.

"Turn to me, i want to sleep on your heart" She demanded, softly. His heart skipped a beat listening to her, He turned slowly staring at her with his dazed eyes, she placed her head on his heart, hearing his heartbeat, Zaviyaar took a deep breath before holding her hand, entwining their fingers, buzzing on her head.

Aayat was in her own thoughts, it's not that she didn't want the world to know, she's just confused as her mother told them not to disclose about this marriage, so she was thinking to talk to her about this.

~

Next morning the birds were chirping, sun didn't had shined yet, Zaviyaar opened his eyes feeling thirsty, he placed his arm to his right side but didn't found Aayat, he frowned, he looked at the time it was 5:39 in the morning, his room was lighten up with a lamp.

He was about to get up, but stopped in between and spotted Aayat. she praying on praying mat, dressed in a beautiful pink dress ,her head covered with the dupatta, her face void of any makeup, just the nose ring shining on her tiny nose, she was looking so pure and beautiful, She raised her hands for dua, Zaviyaar was just lost in her beautiful wife, he was seeing her praying for the first time, and he felt like he's falling in love with her all over again.

Aayat got up folding the mat and placed it in a corner safely, she removed her dupatta from her head, turned Around.

She yelped, placing her hand on her chest getting scared as Zaviyaar standing right behind her, staring at her dazed, He didn't realise when his steps took her there .

"Zavi what happened? Are you alright" she asked, concerned as he was just gazing at her without any words.

"You are so pure like water, I'm so lucky to have you in my life" He whispered cupping her face, placed his warm lips on her forehead, He circled his arms around her, taking him in a soft hug. Aayat was just perplex with his behaviour, but smiled at his gesture. Wrapped her arms around his back, getting comfortable in his peaceful arms.

So how's was the chapter?

Favourite scene or dialogue?

Do you like the praying scene?

Exited for next?

Do vote and comments.