《14》

So many of my smiles
begin with you
_____________________

Happy Reading!!!

Excuse My Mistakes!!!

After finishing lunch, everyone got settled in the living room and started their never conversations usual.

"Shashi Akka nenu inka inkkade unta" Hemanth said gaining all the attention towards him.

(Shashi sister, I will here from now.)

"Mari akkada college?" Vaishnav was the first one to ask from the whole.

(Then the college there?)

"Annayya, ikkada branch ki shift ayipotha" Hemanth said sheepishly.

(Brother, I'll shift to the branch of our place.)

"Baabu, nuvvu ekkadaina chaduvu gaani Vaishnav ni Annayya ani, Shashi ni Akka ni pilichi valla relation marchaka" Deepti said the fun fact she noticed.

(You can study anywhere but don't call her as sister and him as brother and change their relation.)

"Arey, alavatu ayipendi abba malli ippudu okesari Vadina ante time padthundi kada" Hemanth supported himself as he knew none will do.

(I got habituated calling as sister and I can't call her as sister-in-law suddenly.)

"Cha" Deepak said listening to him.

While the gang was busy with their talks, Vaishnav's phone buzzed. He answered the call moving towards a lone corner. After finishing the call, he came into the room.

"Iyaz, I want that file" He said looking at Deepak and Iyaz.

"Adi na daggara undi pada" Deepak said dragging Vaishnav with him.

(I have that with me, come.)

"Iyaz! Ante meeru Muslim hu?" Shashi asked looking at Iyaz.

(Iyaz! Are you Muslim?)

"Avunu nenu Muslim ne" Iyaz answered her question.

(Yes, I'm)

"Mari Telugu intha baga ela matladuthunnaru?" Shashi asked.

(Then how can you speak telugu this good?)

"Adi ante, training lo na batch lo maximum Telugu valle unnaru. So vallu na language nerchukovali ledante nenu valla language nerchukovali. Enduku baada ani nene nerchukunna" He answered for which everyone laughed at his misery.

(That is in my training batch most team members were of telugu native. So, either they should learn my language or I should learn theirs. So, I opted the second option.)

"So sad" came the chorus with chuckles and laughs.

"Haan first lo andaru aadukune vallu but Vaishnav valla elagolaka Telugu nerchukunna ledante nenu Govinda" He said like a typical Telugu person with gestures of folding hands seeing up which the group laughed again.