PART 13

ʜʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ. ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ? ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ꜰɪɴᴇ.ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 12. ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʟꜱᴏ. ꜱᴏ ʟᴇᴛꜱ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ....

Vote&Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ᎪႮͲᎻϴᎡ ᏢϴᏙ.

ɪɴ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋꜰᴀꜱᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪꜱ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɪʀᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ. ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ 2 ᴅᴀʏꜱ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘʟᴀɴɴᴇᴅ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ'ꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴛʜɪᴋᴀ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴏɴ. ꜱᴏ ʀᴡɪᴛʜɪᴋᴀ'ꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ꜰᴏʀ ʀᴇᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴏɴ. ɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴄʜɪᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴛᴛɪɴɢ.ʏ/ɴ ɪꜱ ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴀᴇ'ꜱ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ.

ᎬΝᎠ ϴҒ ᎪႮͲᎻϴᎡ ᏢϴᏙ

Tae- *Scrolling through the phone and feels y/n is moving in her sleep* You get up.

You- *Nodded* Give me some water.

Tae- *Gives her bottle* Do you feel better now?

You- *nodded as no and she gets up and runs to washroom*

Jimin- What happened to her tae? *confused*

Tae- She is not feeling well.

Mrs.park- Why? *worried*

Tae- She is been sick from few days ago I think she didn't fit the food from the hotel.

Kookie- But we are also eat the same food.

Jin- Everyone doesn't have the same taste you dumbo.

Suga- She also taking so much stress for jimin's wedding.

You- *Came back and sit beside him tiredly*

Mrs.park- Do you feel better dear? *caressed her hairs*

You- Ah mom i am ok. *Smile lightly*

Mrs.park- Sleep well and everything will be fine. *Kiss her forehead and go back to her seat*

Tae- Go to sleep. I'll call you when you reach there. *Kiss her forehead*

You- *close her eyes and leaned to his chest and fell asleep*

ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ 13 ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ. ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏꜰ ʀ/ᴍ ᴍʀꜱ.ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʀᴡɪᴛʜɪᴋᴀ ʙʏ ɢʀɪʜ ᴘʀᴀᴠᴀꜱʜ(ɪɴᴅɪᴀɴ ʀɪᴛᴜᴀʟ). ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʀᴏᴏᴍꜱ.

J/A- why didn't you tell me that you buy new house oppa or is this for jimin?

Mr.park- It's not both. This is taehyung's house. We are living here with him.

J/A- *shocked she didn't expect this much😏* But how? *mumbles but everyone hears*

Kookie- You didn't expect this much right AUNTY? *Smirks*

J/A- *Glare at him* Where is the guest room?

You- Come i will show you.

𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣𝗦

ʏ/ɴ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ᴋɪᴛᴄʜᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ʀᴏᴏᴍ. ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪᴛᴄʜᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴜʀᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ.