PART 10

ʜʟᴏ ɢᴜʏꜱ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴛᴀᴇᴛᴀᴇ'ꜱ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ. ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ?. ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 9. ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 10. ꜱᴏ ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ɢᴏ.

You- WHAT?HE LOVES ME?

Jimin- OK kai i will call you later. Bye.
ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ ᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ. ʏ/ɴ ɪᴍᴍᴇᴅɪᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ʀᴜɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ. ꜱʜᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ. ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴꜱᴛᴀɪʀꜱ. ʏ/ɴ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɪᴛᴄʜᴇɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʟᴜɴᴄʜ.

𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿𝚂 𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙲𝙷
ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪꜱ ꜱɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱ. ꜱᴏ ʏ/ɴ ᴛᴀʟᴋꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ.

You- Jimin are you free now?

Jimin- Yeah what happened?

You- I need to talk to you privatly.

Jimin- Is there any serious?

You- Come lets go to garden. So we can talk open. *She left to garden with a cold expression.

Jimin- What happened to her? *He shrugged it of and follows her*
ᴛʜᴇʏ ʙᴏᴛʜ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴘᴀᴄᴇ ɪꜱ ꜰɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴ ᴀᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ. ꜱᴏ ʏ/ɴ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ.

You- Jimin Did you love me?

Jimin- *Shocked at her sudden question* Y-yeah i love you as a friend.*Nervous smile*

You- Jimin you know that i hate lies.Tell me the truth.

Jimin- What truth y/n. i am telling the truth.

You- No you are lying. I heard you speaking to someone on phone that you loves me.

Jimin- *Shocked*

You- Tell me jimin.

Jimin- *No reaction*

You- Nothing to say? Why are you stay quiet?

Jimin- *Silently crying while looking down*

You- Chimmy. *Soft tone*

Jimin- *Broke into tears and kneeled down* I-i a-am s-sorry y-y/n. Don't hate me. I have been loving you since I saw you in the first day.

You- Shh shh calm down. *Hugs him and comforts him* Why didn't you tell me that?

Jimin- *crying hardly* I'm waiting for a good opportunity to tell you but- *Sobbing on her shoulder*

You- But?

Jimin- One day I heard *Sob* you talking to your friends about *Sob* the fact that you like Taehyung. I was really heart broken that moment.Then I realized that he likes you too. He is a man who has suffered a lot in life. I thought you would change all that and make his life happier. So I tried to unite you without coming among you.

You- *Silently heard everything without knowing what to say*

Jimin- Your happiness is great to me. I know you're happy to be with him so I put my worries inside. I valued my friendship more than anything. I know I did wrong and I'm sorry *Crying* Don't break our frienship y/n. please. *Cry messley*

 *Cry messley*