PART 5

ʜʟᴏᴏᴏ ɢᴜʏꜱ. ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?? ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ꜰɪɴᴇ. ʜᴏᴡ ɪꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 4 .ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ. ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 4 ᴛᴏᴏ. ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 5. ʟᴇᴛꜱ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ...

*𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗦*
ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴡɪꜱʜ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴡɪꜱʜᴇꜱ. ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏ/ɴ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ.

You- Guys are you free today??

RM- Yeah. Why did you ask that??

You- I am planning to arrange a sleepover party. What's your opinion??

Jimin- Good idea. lets conduct it in my house.

You- No no i am planning to arrange it in my house. I always comes to your home. So lets change this time. You guys didn't come to my house. So that's why i am asking you all.

Kookie- Wow noona its a great idea. I am ready. *Excited bunny*

All- OK then we are also ready.

You- Nice. So i am leaving you guys come at 6.00 pm. i will send the location.

Tae- OK.

*𝗔𝗧 𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘*

ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴀᴡ ꜱᴜʜᴏ ɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪꜱ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ

ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴀᴡ ꜱᴜʜᴏ ɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪꜱ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ. ꜱᴏ ꜱʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴡᴀʟᴋꜱ ɴᴇᴀʀ ʜɪᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱɴᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪꜱ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ.

Suho- What the hell y/n? *Angry tone*

You- Oh i am sorry. *Give him his phone and pouts*

Suho- *Feels sad* I am sorry. BTW How is your graduation ceremony??

You- I am the topper and it ends up very well. You missed it.

Suho- I am sorry princess i have an important meeting.

You- its ok oppa appa told me. BTW i invite my friends here to a sleepover party.

Suho- That's sounds good. When will they come??

You- 6.00 pm. Let me tell to mom and dad. *She left from there and enters her parents room* Eommaa.

Y/M- oh you came. What happened??

You- Eomma, appa i want to tell you something.

Y/D- Go head princess.

You- Actually i invited my friends to a sleepover party. is that ok to you??

Y/D- Why not its your day so you can decide.

You- Thankyou appa i love you. They come here at 6.00 pm.