Chapter 45 "Related?"

*Y/n's POV*

Boo ended stream and it was pretty late at that time. I turned off my pc and went over to my bed. I was sooo tired. I was about to lay down when I remembered about my friend, Starlight. She would have to sleep on the sofa if I slept on the bed.

I went over to my pc and turned it back on. "I thought you were going to sleep?" Boo curiously asked.
"Yeah but I decided to sleep in Minecraft instead. Care to join me?" I asked.

He nodded and we both went into Minecraft as soon as my pc finished opening it and Boo closed twitch. It was night time even in Minecraft. Perfect. I had added a new mod to the server with Dream's help.

We looked up at the sky and there was a milky way galaxy. "Wow." Boo said as he looked all around up at the sky. It actually did look really cool. I grabbed his hand and teleported us to the house we made on that mountain ages back.

We sat down there and looked up at the stars like last time.
"This is nice. What do you think?" I asked them.
"It is really nice. Did you install a mod for this?" He asked.
"Yeah. I managed to get Dream to install it." I replied.

"Well it looks wonderful." He replied.
"Thanks Boo." I said. He nodded and I teleported into the house. I got out some stuff and came back outside. I out down a sapling and used some bone meal.

It grew into a tree and I leaned against it. Boo came over and leaned against it too. We held hands and looked at the stars until we both fell asleep.

I woke up and it was sunrise. I checked the time and it was 9am. We slept for about 10 hours in total. I looked at Boo and he was still asleep. I gently grabbed them and teleported us to the house. I placed him down on the bed and went over to my book on a lectern.

I wrote down some stuff about what had happened to transfer it to my irl book later. I didn't want to leave Boo there to go write some stuff. I wrote down stuff for about 10 minutes before Boo started to wake up.

I heard them sigh and roll over in the bed. I looked over and saw them grab the blanket. He was comfy.
I went down to the first floor of the house and got some stuff out of the chests. I cooked some steak and made some cake.

I put it in my inventory and held the cake when I went up the stairs to the second floor. I placed a block and then put the cake on top of it. It was right next to the bed too.

It was for them once he wakes up. I also placed a item frame and put the steak onto there.
I then went back to my book and started to draw in it. I had nothing else to do anyways.

It took a little while but Boo started to wake up for real this time. I looked over and he had taken the blanket off himself and was getting out of bed. I went over and sat him back down.
"Eat some breakfast first Boo." I said to them.

He nodded and ate the steak. When he finished it, I picked up the cake and handed him a piece. I had a piece too and then put it away in my inventory. I could also silk touch things like the endermen so it was infinite cake.

Me and Boo each had our own cake to not have to carry any other food. Boo got up and stretched before holding my hand and we teleported out of the game.

We were back in my room and Starlight was still asleep. I went over and grabbed 2 pillows. I handed one to Boo and held one myself. We both smiled and held the pillow behind our heads. I counted to 3 and then we both hit her with the pillows at the same time.

She jumped up, scared because she just got hit. "Good morning Starlight." I said to her with warm smile.
"Fuck you." She said as she rolled over in the blanket and went back to sleep.

"That's legit my bed. Fuck you." I replied as I threw the pillow onto her. Boo handed me the pillow he was holding and I threw that one at her too.

Me and Boo chuckled and then went down to the kitchen. We were getting some snacks when he asked a weird question.

"Y/n, do you think that you might be related to Dream?" He asked me.
"What do you mean Boo?" I asked them, confused.
"You sometimes act like him. Do you think that you two might be related?" He asked.
"I have no idea but I doubt it." I replied.

I mean, c'mon, related to Dream? Impossible. It just wasn't possible. The chances would be like, one in a million. "What if we went and you take a DNA test to find out?" Boo asked. "If you want but I seriously doubt it." I replied.

He nodded and before I knew it, I was getting my DNA tested. The results came back and it turns out I wasn't who I thought I was at all.
Not only was my past a lie, but the mc characters went DNA deep. I was actually part enderman and part Robot.

"So this means that..." I said to Boo.
"Let's ask Dream first alright?" Boo replied. I nodded and we teleported over to Dream.
"Hey Dream? Can you explain this to me please?" I asked him. He turned around and I handed him the paper.

"No way." He said. I slightly nodded and he took out his phone. He scrolled and then showed it to me.
"We need to teleport over there please Y/n." Dream said. I nodded and teleported us there.

Dream went up to the door and knocked. A lady answered and she looked a lot like Dream. "Hey sis!" Dream said to her.
"Hi Clay." She replied.
"Where's mom?" Dream asked her.
"She is inside. Come on in." She replied. Dream nodded and brought me and Boo inside.

After about 2 hours of God knows what, I finally got a straight answer.
"Y/n, it turns out that you are my little sister that was unfortunately kidnapped at a young age." Dream said to me. I was in shock.