Chapter 8 "Ender's New Look"

I returned to the real world and was sitting down in my chair. I sighed, grabbed my bag and teleported to the living room. Dream was there munching on stuff and petting on Patches. I had completely forgot he had a pet.

"Oh hi Y/n!" He said as he walked over.
"Helo." I replied. He motioned for me to pet Patches and I started to pet her. She was really soft and cuddly. "I would love to stay Dream but I have a ton to do today and tomorrow." I said

"Y/n almost everything is closed right now and you need sleep for tomorrow." He replied.
"Eh what's only 14 hours of sleep." I replied.

"You're not planning on sleeping till you have to stream do you." He said judgingly.
"Well not actually but still, I have a ton of time so chill. I'm going to the mall and I will be right back." I replied. He nodded and I pat Patches one again before teleporting to the mall and went in.

I spedran going to the clothes isle by asking an employee where it was and sprinting over. I picked out some cool black hoodies, some enderman mc pants, some jeans and a few pairs of normal pants. I saw a enderman mask aswell. As I was going to the checkout I saw some purple sunglasses.

Ender would look so cool with it all. I looked weird to be buying it all with my look I seemed especially weird with it being around 9 pm. I tried to ignore the stares I got but I felt it eat almost at my soul.

It was just like for the endermen when someone stares at them. As soon as I finished paying and bagging my stuff I teleported away. I must have scared them atleast a bit but I hated when they just stared at me.

I got back home and Dream was back in his room. I peeked thru the crack in his door and saw he was logging on the dream SMP. I teleported to my room and held onto the clothes I bought as I went into the game.

Y/n got in the game
Dream got in the game

Amazing. I loaded in before him. As soon as I loaded in, Ender ran up to me and hugged me back. They let go and I showed them the clothes I got. I got the kind that would fit Boo since I randomly knew his size and Ender was only a little bit taller.

I handed him a hoodie and the pants. I helped Ender to put on the hoodie and Boo helped with the pants. Ender now looked badass. They didn't need to put on the mask or glasses yet so it was fine.

The next thing I wanted to do was bring Ender to the real world but it might break them because all they have ever known is just a game to us. It would be possibly traumatizing to see and find out.

Maybe one day Ender could deal with reality. "Y/n we need to sleep soon!" Boo said as he threw a block at me.
"Eh we can sleep later. Chat can wait." I replied.
"Yeah but this time it's not just chat waiting. It's everyone else and chat." He replied.

I rolled my eyes. I wasn't about to go to sleep just to be more energetic on stream. I started to fall asleep as Boo tried to convince me to sleep tho. "Ender we will be back in a little while. She needs sleep." Boo said to them. Ender nodded and me and Boo logged off.

We were back in my room holding hands. I started to doze off when Boo picked me up and brought me over to the bed. He put me down and was about to walk away when I grabbed his arm. "Stay please?" I said sleepily.

He sighed and laid down next to me. I was so comfy I almost immediately fell asleep.