Chapter 11 "Water"

Philza was panicking, Techno didn't really care, Sapnap had his hand in the fire trying to impress Karl, Tommy was panicking a bit while holding a pan that was on fire, Dream was yelling at Tommy,

Wilbur and Quackity were cheering for Tommy, Tubbo was holding Micheal away for the fire, Bad was trying to calm Philza down,

Kristin was trying to find the fire extinguisher, Nihachu was sitting down trying to comprehend it all and George was recording it all while laughing his lungs out.

It was a very, very confusing thing to come back to. I dodged everyone and grabbed a cup of water from the sink.

I grabbed the pan from Tommy's hand, put it in the sink, put some water on it, threw the cup of water on Dream and Sapnap,

Went over to Philza and gave him a nice pat on the back hard enough it brought him back to his senses, patted Bad on the back too, did the same with Kristin, towered over Techno for a bit as my eyes glowed,

Pat Micheal on his head and gave him a bee plush we got from the mall, went over to George, stopped his recording, and went over to Tommy who was still in shock from having the burning pan in his hands.

I patted him on the head and gave him a hug as Dream and Sapnap were furious at me for throwing water on them. As I was hugging Tommy, they got a cup of water each and tossed it onto me.

I let go of Tommy when I heard a sizzling sound from behind me. It smelled like burnt someone. I saw Dream holding an empty cup and water below me at my feet. At that moment, I felt the water on my back.

I let out a painful enderman shriek and held my back. It really hurt. I teleported into Boo's arms and had them hold me as I felt it burning thru my clothes and skin.

He pat my head to try to help but it didn't help much. My skin was burning after all. It really, really hurt my skin. Everyone was very concerned at this point. Dream didn't think it would hurt me so much.

He grabbed a dry hand cloth and ran over to wipe the water off me. That was helping a bit but not much either. I teleported me and Boo to our room and I sat down on the bed in pain.

Boo knew it was pointless to try to help at this point. I grabbed my towel and put it on my wounds. I took the towel off and saw some blood. I quickly grabbed Boo's hand and we went into Minecraft.

We spawned in the dream SMP, I got a health II potion out of my inventory and chugged that mf as fast as I could. It helped a bit and stopped the bleeding for a few seconds. I teleported us to the potion room and I grabbed a regen II potion.

I chugged that one too and I started to heal. Dream got on too and teleported to me to apologize. "Y/n im so sorry I had no idea it would hurt you so much!" He said. I could tell he meant it.
"Eh tis but a scratch." I replied.

He made a forced smile and I hugged him. He hugged me back and thanks to the regen potion somehow, the clothes it burnt a bit was back to normal. Thank goodness because I loved that hoodie.

I teleported us all out of the dream SMP and back to the real world. That was a Rollercoaster of emotions and actions. And speaking of which, as soon as we got back from the dream SMP, I got a notification on my phone.