Chapter 10 "The Mall With Ender"

"Maybe we should get them more cool clothes from the mall." I said to Boo as I /gave myself a milk bucket. I drank it and my invis went away.

"It's a good idea Y/n but it would be better to take them to pick out the clothes so they fit better and they like the design more." Boo replied.

I nodded. He had a point. "Ok but like, how would they react to y'know, this being a game?" I asked Boo. He shrugged.
"I know it's a game." Ender said.
"Wait really?" I replied.
"What are you two saying?" Boo asked confused.

"Apparently, Ender already knew this is simply a game." I replied. Boo was suprised.
"Wait what?" He asked. He was so confused.
"Let's just figure out how to get them to the real world so they can go back and forth." I said to Boo.

He nodded and I wrote a question in my book. I asked DreamXD about something and he quickly answered.

"Yes, Ender can go to the real world. Gl. You might need it." He replied.

He was really mysterious wasn't he.

I sighed and closed the book after thanking him as usual. I walked over to Ender and ajusted his hoodie and put their hood over their head. I put the mask on them and then the glasses.

"Boo, let's go to the mall." I said to Boo. He nodded as we held hands and we left the game.

We appeared in my room with Ender. He was a little bit taller than Boo. I heard a knock at the door just as I was about to say something. I walked over and opened the door. Dream was there. "Hi Y/n I just wanted to check up on you." He said.

"Well I'm good so no need to worry. I'm also going to the mall with Boo and Ender in a few minutes." I replied.
"Be safe Y/n." He said. I nodded and he left. I turned to see Boo adjusting Ender's glasses and mask. With the glasses, they can't agro on anyone.

I walked over to them, we all held hands and I teleported us to the mall. Ender looked around and loved it. It was such an open place and it wasn't in blocks like in Minecraft. I heard a scoff and turned to see someone staring at Ender.

They couldn't tell thanks to the glasses but I hated it. It's like everyone we met outside was rude as heck. First it was the cashier, then a random person out of the 2 times I went outside for once. Well, it was more than 2 times but still.

"Boo, let's just go shopping before more people stare." I muttered to them. He nodded and grabbed our hands to pull us over to look at things. Boo was taking us the wrong way since he didn't know his way around the mall so I dragged them to the correct isle.

While Boo and Ender were looking at the clothes, I saw someone stare at Boo and seem to be suprised. "Wow it's Ranboo!" They whispered to themselfs.

Ah, they were a fan.

They walked over silently and looked like they were reaching out for his mask.

I teleported infront of her and stared at her. "Ugh. Move it. I'm going to meet my future boyfriend." She said. Must be a toxic Stan. Hard to find but they seemed to exist either way.
"Make me." I replied. She was about to grab me when I grabbed her arm and made my eyes glow.

"What kind of a freak are you?!?" She said as she tried to pull her hand away. I let my eyes glow even more and started to walk closer to her as she backed away. When we were far enough from Boo, I spread my wings.

"Leave." I said in a demonic voice. It shook her up so I let go of her hand and she ran away. I put my wings away and Boo turned to me.

"Are you ok? I'm sorry I didn't do anything sooner." Boo said. He must have realized that something was going on when someone started to talk.

"It's ok Boo. I'm fine it was just a toxic Stan. They are rare to find but they exist." I replied. He nodded and he went back to picking out clothes for Ender. I saw 2 girls come over and whisper to eachother something. It was incoherent.

They got closer and then whispered again. They saw me staring at them and they nervously approached me. "Um, hello, are you Ranboo's friend?" One of them asked.
"Yes. I am." I replied.
"Can we please meet them then?" She asked. The other girl nodded.

I was standing in their way to them so that's why they asked. "Sure." I replied. They went over to Boo and greeted them.

They were very nice and wanting to take a selfie but only if he was ok with it. It was nice that they asked.

Boo agreed and they took a selfie with them, thanked them and left looking really happy and cheerful.

Those were some nice fans. "Did you see that Y/n? My fans love to meet me irl!" Boo said cheerfully. I nodded.
"Yep. They were really happy to get a selfie with you and get to meet you." I replied. Boo was so happy to meet a fan irl.

His reaction was adorable no doubt. His tail even popped out from under his hoodie and was wagging like heck. "Boo, your tail. You need to hide it under your hoodie again." I said with a slight chuckle. His tail stopped wagging and he turned to see it there.

He grabbed it and hid it under his hoodie. He then went over to Ender who had about 10 hoodies, 7 pants, 3 masks, etc. They could barely hold it all. Boo went over to help but I teleported to the desk at the front and got a basket before teleporting back to them.

I walked over to Ender and Boo who were trying to hold all the hoodies. "Ahem." I said. They both turned around saw me hold up the basket closer to them. They put it in the basket and continued to look for more hoodies.

We eventually finished and explored the mall a bit after paying for the hoodies and such. Ender got to try a bunch of different food and candy including dark chocolate which they took a liking to so we traveled around the mall with Ender wearing some cool gloves we found and eating dark chocolate.

As we were about to head out the mall, Ender saw an ice cream stand. "What is that?" Ender said in endirian as they pointed to the ice cream stand.
"It's ice cream. Let's go try some!" I replied as I grabbed them both and pulled them over to the stand.

We all got chocolate ice cream and Ender got it with extra chocolate syrup on top. It was an extra 75¢ but I didn't mind. It was for Ender after all. They seemed to really enjoy it. "Wait Ender! You might get brainfreeze!" I said as Ender stopped eating the ice cream.

Suddenly Ender let out a small enderman shriek. It was barely audible but I could hear it. They got brainfreeze. I was too late to warn them. I did a facepalm as Ender tried to have more and stopped due to brainfreeze every bite or so.

You would think that they would learn but nope. "Ender just lick the ice cream instead of taking bites of it." I said as I did so and didn't get brainfreeze. Ender saw how I was doing it and copied it. They didn't get brainfreeze so they continued to do it like that.

Atleast they learned before getting more brainfreeze. I saw a bench near us so I grabbed their hands and pulled them over to the bench. We sat down and finished our ice cream in peace.

We got up, threw away the napkins we used and held hands before I teleported us away to the house. When we got there, it was a confusing and scary sight.