Chapter 5 "Walkin In The Void"

"Y/n explain better." Boo said. I let out a small sigh and began to explain in better detail.

"DreamXD said there was a mod for a floor like on bedrock so we can walk on the bottom and not die even when in creative.
This is super op and fun. Dream on the other hand, is why I would have been able to survive the jump into the void. When he teleported me away to where he was, he game me operator commands and stuff." I replied.

Boo was astounded. "So you're an operator/admin now?" He asked. I nodded.
"Yep but I'm not allowed to abuse it y'know. But for this, I can make an exception." I replied.
"Exception for jumping into the void?" Boo asked.

"Yeah." I replied. He rolled his eyes.
"Can I see the bottom of the end too then please?" Boo asked. I nodded. I teleported to behind DreamXD and teleported him onto the edge of the End island.

He was confused. "Just to make sure you weren't lying about the bottom of the End." I said before pushing him off. He slowly floated to the bottom and stood on the bottom of it. It twas safe to jump off then.

I looked at Boo who seemed nervous to jump so I jumped first. I was still in creative anyways.
I slowly fell down thanks to my wings. I got to the bottom and stood on it. I wasn't dying or anything. It was actually quite peaceful.

I gave Boo the effect of regeneration 255 and he jumped down. He couldn't fall slowly like us so I caught them before he fell down onto the bottom of the void. He couldn't take damage thanks to the regen.

And just incase, I gave him health boost 9 for the time being. It added 20 hearts to his health bar.
"Oh btw, he gets 5 extra hearts because he is part enderman and you get 10 extra since you are almost completly part enderman." DreamXD said.

My health bar increased by 10 hearts and Boo's health bar increased by 5 hearts. Boo was having a ton of fun running around on the bottom of the void while I simply stood there.

After a bit, I decided to join them and we were running around on the bottom of the void. It was really fun. I turned to DreamXD to see what he was up to when I saw him check chat and then teleported to infront of me.

"My apologies Y/n but I must take my leave. Dream will arrive and it will scare him to see me." He said. I nodded.
"You do you. See you later!" I replied as he nodded and teleported away. I looked at Boo who seemed to be thinking about something.

Suddenly, Dream logged on. "How did DreamXD know he was going to log on?" I thought to myself. I mean, he is a God but to know that is really impressive.