Chapter 3 "Demonic Voice"

"Can you teach me the Pigman language?" I asked DreamXD. He nodded.
"Of course." He replied in a very demonic voice. I could tell Boo and my enderman friend were shaking a bit in fear.

"But first, DreamXD, can you please not use your demonic voice? It's scaring my friends and I don't appreciate that." I asked DreamXD.
"But why is that? My voice is perfect." He replied. I shook my head.

"It might be for me and you but not for them and they matter more to me." I replied.
"I don't get it. Why do they not like my voice?" He asked in a normal human voice. They stopped shaking and felt better but were still going to hide behind me.

"It's a bit disturbing for them to hear a demonic voice that's not someone using a voice changer." I replied. DreamXD nodded slightly.
"Can you do a demonic voice like me?" DreamXD asked. I did my evil smile and nodded. Boo and my enderman friend were very surprised.

"Show me your evil voice then if you may." DreamXD said. I took a step towards him and the others backed away.
"You aren't the only one who can be scary, DreamXD." I replied sounding as demonic as him.

Everyone was really suprised. Even DreamXD. "Impressive." He replied. I nodded. I turned to Boo and my enderman friend to see them almost cowering in fear. It was obvious that they were scared.

I, had scared them. I felt terrible in that moment for scaring them. "Boo are you ok?" I asked in my normal voice.
"I didn't expect for you to have such a scary voice that's all." He replied still afraid.

I guess I was pretty good at sounding like a demon to freak them out and impress DreamXD who was known for his famous demonic voice. It scared everyone even George sometimes. Well now, he couldn't use DreamXD to his will.

That was a big upside for me since having a literal God on your side can really turn the tables. I took a step forward to go hug Boo and calm them down but when I did so, he took a step back almost out of instinct.

I felt like a monster at that point.
"Wait no, Y/n I didn't mean to do that-" He said as I ran away feeling like a monster. I teleported to the End and sat down on the edge, looking into the void. I heard a almost evil sounding teleport and something sat next to me.

It was DreamXD. "Y/n are you ok?" He asked me. I sniffed a bit.
"Not really." I replied. He put his hand on my back.
"I have no idea how to help a human feel better sorry 'bout that." He said. I chuckled a bit.

"That's kinda funny because we both know I'm not really human." I replied.
"Right, a small part human anyways." He replied with a small chuckle aswell.
"I should just get over it, I scared them and then tried to walk over to them so suddenly after doing so." I said.

"I have no idea why people are so sensitive to demonic voices but sure, go for it." He replied. I could hear him rolling his eyes in his voice.
"Yeah imma do that but first, I think they should come over here and enjoy this view." I replied.

"Want to see it closer?" DreamXD asked me.
"As long as I don't die, sure." I replied. He nodded.
"Take my hand then Y/n." He said as he extended his arm. I did my evil smile and took his hand.