Chapter 47

Alright guys I am sorry to say, but this is the last chapter.  Good news, there will be a sequel, and I already know sort of what I want to happen, although I may ask for suggestions in the future.  You all are amazing, and I would like to give a big thanks to all of your support for this story.  For giving me a motivation to continue with this story.  Because honestly I wasn't sure how well this was going to go, so thank you all so very much.  Also just to let you all know there will be a few bad words in this chapter towards the end.  (yes I said bad words, don't judge me lol.)

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~

~~

~

Rin's POV

Soon we pulled apart to breathe, but his hold on me never wavered.  I held him close as he did me.  Our foreheads never left the other, my eyes closed trying to catch my breath and to fully understand what is happening.  Sesshomaru and I are expecting.  A smile made its way to my lips, and I knew that Sesshomaru was watching me.  I could feel his eyes on me.  Soon I felt him begin to caress my stomach, which caused a small giggle to leave me.  I was happy, so very happy, but also a bit afraid.  I am young, but as long as I have Sesshomaru by my side, everything will be fine, I am sure of it. 

"The two of you are my life."  He told me. 

"I know."  I told him breathlessly, my hold tightening on his neck.  My eyes opening and meeting his.  I searched him and found the truth.  I smiled at him as he did in return. 

"Sleep Rin, I will be here when you wake."  My eyes already felt heavy.  How I have been asleep all day?  Oh right duh.  I chuckled to myself as Sesshomaru pulled me closer to him.  I closed my eyes and fell asleep quickly.

There was a slight pressure on my stomach and I could feel air touching my skin.  As I began to gain more consciousness I could feel hands on my sides, and a body on my lower half.  I opened my eyes to see Sesshomaru holding my sides in his hands as head was on my belly.  My hands found their way to his hair.  He still didn't move, although he did speak.  "Finally you awaken."  I smiled down at him.

"What are you doing?"  I giggled while running my fingers through his hair.

"Listening."  He said calmly.

"Listening?"  I asked confused.

"Heart beat."  I smiled, he was listening to our child's heartbeat. 

"What does it sound like?"  I asked wanting to know, since I couldn't hear it myself.

"Sounds like yours or mine, but faster, quieter." 

"Is that good?"  I got a bit worried, and he could feel it.

He looked up at me and crawled back up to me, his left hand coming up to hold himself up from crushing me, but his right hand stayed on my stomach.  "Our pup is healthy."  I closed my eyes as I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. "Rin breathe."