The Substitute || Johnny x Ten (nct/wayv) Pt. 3 ⚠️

Hiiii everyone due to some demand here is a part 3! I hope you enjoy! If you enjoy please vote and maybe even follow me if you don't already! Anywaysss here we goooo!
_________________________________
Tens POV
I feel like I've been sitting here forever waiting for this fucking class to be over just so I can be railed by my teacher.
I turn to my left and ask my friend, Pete, "Hey Pete what does this class end?" I ask.
"Do I look like I fucking know? I just kind of showed up and fell asleep with my eyes open." He says, laughing.
"Wow you're no help at all." I say rolling my eyes.
After some time passes the bell finally rings and the school day ends and everyone begins to get up and quickly head for the door.
I take my time and I manage to be the last ones in the room.
I look at my boyfriend and smile.
"Sit on the desk we should a bit so the student clear out." He says, going over to lock the door and pull the blind over the window in the door.
He begins to walk past me heading for his desk when I pull his tie towards me.
I'm leaning up against the desk with him leaning on top of me.
"I don't care if anyone hears. Let them. It will keep those girls eyes off of you." I say, pulling his tie so his face is closer to mine.
"Are you sure? What if they make rumors or say bad things about you?" He says, unbuttoning my shirt.
"I don't care what they say about me. I just know that it seems like you don't want to wait." I say reaching up to take off his tie and unbuttons a few buttons.
"You're right I don't want to wait. I've been sitting at that desk waiting all class." He says, ripping my shirt open causing buttons to fly to the ground.
I unbutton the rest of his shirt while he kisses me on the neck.
I take off his shift and slide mine off as well.
He picks me up and my legs interlock around his waist. He carry's me to his desk and clears a few things that are there by pushing them off. He sits me down and begins taking off his belt.
He throws his belt in the ground and begins to take mine off as well. He kisses my chest and my neck leaving a trail of marks all over my body.
I lean my head back as he puts his hand on the growing bulge in my pants.
"Ahhh~" I say, moaning and putting my hand on his shoulders.
"What is it? Feel good?" He says, beginning to massage the area which makes me squirm under his touch.
He just laughs and takes my pants off and sees a wet spot on the front of my underwear.
"Seems like someone needy? Already? I've barely touched you." He says, rubbing the wet spot with his thumb which makes me whimper.
"Yes I am not please" I say begging just to be fucked already.
He picks me up, turns me around and pushes me against the desk. He pulls my underwear down and spits on his fingers and slowly inserts them into my ass.
I moan out wanting more but I know he's trying to prep me.
"M-more please" I say, pushing my ass back towards his dick.
He takes his fingers out and suddenly shoved his hard dick into my ass making me gasp at the sudden action.
He begins pounding into me at outrageous rates.
"Fuck" He says, grabbing my neck and lifting it up to face him. He puts his hand around my neck and presses down slightly.
"Ahhh yes more" I say, whimpering and legs shaking.
He presses hard on my neck and continues to thrust hard into my ass.
"I'm going to cum do you want me to pull out?" He says, slowing down.
"Don't pull out just do it inside me." I say, moaning.
As soon as I finish my sentence I feel a warm liquid inside of my and I smile as I cum on the desk as well.
"Sorry I got your desk dirty" I said blushing in embarrassment.
He puts his finger on the desk in my cum and puts it in his mouth.
"I don't mind" He says, smiling at me and kissing me on the forehead.
He picks our clothes up off the ground and puts on my clothes for me.
"I'm not a kid i can put on my clothes Johnny" I say, laughing.
"I know but I want to do it for you." He says, continuing to dress me.
After we are both dressed he takes my hand and we walk to his car.
"Can I take you home love?" He says, holding both my hands in his.
"Of course!!" I say, kissing him on the cheek.
He opens the door for me and gets in as well.
All throughout the drive he holds my hand and every once and a while he kisses my hand which makes me have butterflies.
When we finally reach my house I lean over to his seat and give him a big hug.
He kisses me on the top on my head and then when I lean away from his stomach to look at him he gives me kisses all over my face. I laugh with the shower of kisses from him.
"I'll text you tonight and see you tomorrow okay?" I say, looking at him.
"I'll text you soon love" He says kissing me one more time on the forehead.
I laugh and get out of the car and when I reach my front door I look back and wave to him.
'He's so cute' I think.
I walk inside and immediately hear my phone ding.
I read my notification.
'Message from Johnny <3'
"I had a lot of fun today, maybe we can do it again soon! Sorry if I was too rough! I'll text you when I get home <3 xoxo"
I smile reading the message and text back.
"You weren't too rough, it was perfect! I would love to do it again soon! <333"
__________________________________

I hope everyone enjoyed it! If this wasn't what you all wanted for part 3 I'm sorry!!
If you could all do me a favor and vote for the chapter and maybe even follow me if you don't already I would greatly appreciate it!!

I've tried to write a lot of chapters recently to put out to you all and I hope you've enjoyed them! <3333