Sick day || Hongjoong and Yeosang (Ateez)

Requested by Orion1201

I hope you enjoy! <3
________________________________

Yeosang POV

I feel like shit, I have a horrible cough and a I can barely get out of bed.
I want to ask my husband for help but I don't like to bother him!
I've always hated to ask for things but today I seriously can't do anything.
Before I can call for him, I hear a knock at the door.
He opens the door and smiles but the smile quickly fades after he sees my pale and in pain face.
He runs towards me.
"What's wrong honey?? You don't look so good, is everything alright?" He says, panicked.
"I just don't feel good that's all no need to panic!" I say, touching his cheek and smiling gently.
"Baby what can I do to help? What doesn't feel good?" He says, holding my hands in his.
"Everything hurts I really don't know what's going on. I'm not sure what you can do!" I say, rubbing his hands and looking down.
"I'll make you breakfast! Just stay here, I'll make your favorite! Just stay here and rest, I'll be right back!" He says and kisses my forehead before walking out the door.
I smile and look at the ring on the nightstand, I still remember everything about that night.

He took me to amusement park where we first met and it was all deserted. Turns out him and his dad rented the park for 2 hours. He took my hand and led me towards the fountain and proposed to me and I of course said yes and then we rode rides as a newly engaged couple.

It was so magical and it showed how much he truly loved me which made me have butterflies in my stomach.
Before I can finish my daydream I hear the door open and he walks in holding a tray full of my favorite breakfast foods.
I smile at him as he sets down the tray I front of me.
He begins to leave but I begin to furiously tap the bed. He turns around, worriedly.
"What is it honey?" He says, coming closer.
"Sit with me!" I say smiling, patting next to me on the bed.
"Ahh of course, how could I say no to that face?" He says, lifting up my chin to kiss him.
I giggle due to the cute action.
"You're so cute~" He says as he rubs my head.
"S-shut up!!" I say, embarrassed.
"Hmm okay I'll be quiet." He says, turning his head away from me.
"Oh come onnn don't be like that!" I say turning his head towards me.
I look into his eyes and then at his lips and then back to his eyes.
"Hmm do you want something baby?" He says, grazing my bottom lip with his thumb.
"Mmm" I say, raising my eye brows and looking at his lips.
He leans in and then turns towards the food.
"I'll kiss you after you eat!" He says and smirks.
"Meanie!" I say, pouting.
"Eat, or no kissy." He says, leaning back in the bed with his arms folded.
"Fine." I say, eating the food.
"Good boy." He says, smirking.
I almost spit out my food at the nickname.
"What's wrong? You seem like your having some trouble over there!" He says, mischievously.
"I- umm I finished my food can I have a kissy now?" I say, showing him my clean plate.
"You have something on your mouth silly!" He says staring at me while he uses his thumb to wipe of the food and put it into his own mouth.

I put on a kissy face and he just smiles.
He grabs the back of my neck and pulls me in for a kiss.
I kiss him back of course.
I pull back and set the tray of my breakfast on the ground and then kiss him again.
He pulls away and presses our heads together and we both smile like idiots.
"Baby?" I say and look at him.
"What is it sweetheart?" He says, smiling and fixing my hair.
He really does give me butterflies.
"C-can we cuddle?" I say shyly, looking down.
"Of course!" He says and gets under the covers, pulling me with him.
He reaches for the tv remote on the nightstand and turns on the office.
He pulls me into his arms and I hug him tightly.
He messes with my hair and plays with my fingers.
"I love you hongjoong. So much ya know?" I say looking up at him and giving him a kiss on the tip of his nose which makes him smile and blush like crazy.
I then lie back down his chest.
"I love you too sweetheart~" He says, kissing my head and interlocking our fingers.

________________________________
That's the end ahh ik sorry for not updating in so long!! I hope you enjoy! Sorry for it being so short!
Leave some comments and press the star so I know if you like it or not haha!!

Stay safe and healthy everyone!