Early Valantines Day || Sunoo and Niki (Enhypen)

REQUESTED BY chiluvapple
I hope you enjoy this! I tried my best!
If it's not to your liking I can do another one!
Okay! Let's get into the story!!

This story will be told in sunoos POV, Nikis POV and 3rd person POV
________________________________

Sunoos POV

I get the phone from our manger and open the vlive app.
"Niki!!!!" I yell smiling.
"What?!? Are you okay?" Niki comes rushing in.
"Haha I'm fine don't worry! I just want you to do a vlive with me!" I say, smiling from ear to ear.
"Ugh your so cute, fine~" Niki says, pinching my cheeks.
"Stop it!!" I say, hiding my face and blushing.
Even though me and Niki have been dating for a bit now, his compliments still make me flustered.
"Are you ready?" He says, looking at me smiling.
"Yes! Oh- hold on!" I say, fixing his hair and kissing him on the tip of his nose.
"Hmm okay, now I'm ready!" I say, pulling away and fixing my sweater.
I notice that Niki is still turned facing me.
"What is it??" I say, turning back towards him with a noticeably worried expression.
"Y-you've never done that before-" Niki says, still shocked.
"Can't I kiss my baby?" I say smiling and turning on the live.
There's no more time to talk about any of that because fans start popping in as soon as I hit the "go live" button.
"Hi everyone!" We both say, smiling and waving.
"I'll read some comments!" Niki says coming closer to the phone, resting his hand on my thigh for support.
"Hmm oh here's one! 'Niki it's almost Valentine's Day! Will you be my date?'" Niki smiles, and grabs my hand under the table.
"I guess I'll have to ask the manger and my members!" Niki says, smiling and laughing, never letting go of my hand.
I can tell he is lying, he's bad at it. That's right I completely figure Valentine's Day was coming up, wow I'm horrible!
I really want to get him something amazing and make sure he knows how much I love and care for him!
I'm sure what though... oh I know!
I pull out my phone and text Jake.

Jakkie

Hey Jake! Can I ask you a favor

What is it?

Oh I was wondering if you could
go to the store and get me the biggest
plushie you can find! And the biggest
box of chocolates?

Fine, you owe me though

Aww thank you so much Jake!
Yep! I'll hurry!

~

3rd POV
Jake gets the biggest teddy bear probably the size of Niki himself and tries to get it into the cart.
He then moved on to the candy aisle and get 2 big heart shaped boxes of chocolate.
He puts everything in the cart and then goes to the cashier to pay.
"Hello sir! Wow is this for your significant other?" She says, scanning the items.
"Oh uh- no this is for my friends boyfriend." Jake says explaining the situation.
"Ohhh I see! That's very nice of you! We need more people like you!" She smiled and typed some things on the cash register.
"Your total today is $30" She says, giving Jake a kind look.
"But the price tag on the bear said $29 and the chocolate were $5 each!! How is the total that low?" Jake says, looking confused.
"Don't worry about it sir!" She says smiling as she takes the $30 dollars from Jake.
"Oh okay!" Jake says just nodding and smiling.
"Have a great day!" She says handing him the receipt and the handles to the bags.
Jake takes everything to the car and drives back home to the dorm.
"Shoot where am I going to put this?"
Jake uses the keypad on the dorm door and walks in.
Jay greets him and helps him carry the items up to Niki and Sunoos shared room.
"This is so heavy, it's literally just a ready bear but I feel so weak!" Jake says, wiping his forehead.
"I know, I swear if Niki doesn't like it, I will be so pissed at him!" Jay says, rolling his eyes.

Nikis POV

The fans keep asking for English when I literally know practically no words in English except 'hi'.
All I want to do is go back to our room and just cuddle and watch a movie!
We are at a table so the camera can only see from about the middle of our chest up, so I use this to my advantage.
I cautiously reach for Sunoos hand and interlock our fingers. His face turns a light pink which makes my giggle.
Suddenly Sunoo whispers in my ear, "I'm going to go use the restroom, don't miss me too much~" He says smiling an adorable smile and then heading off.
I nod and then turn back to the camera and continue to read comments.

Sunoos POV

I walk as quickly as I can to our room and find Jake and Jay trying to get the bears head to stay up.
"Oh wow!! It's perfect thank you so so much Jake!! And thank you Jay for the help as well!!" I say jumping up and down.
"Yep no problem! Our job here is done though! We have to go meet up with Jungwon for something!" Jay says, wrapping his arm around Jakes shoulder and they walk out of the room.
I begin setting up the room with the teddy bear in the corner of the room and the bear will hold the chocolates. I add some rose petals to the ground and then pull out a card I made earlier for him.
I get out some string lights with clips on them and begin to string them all over the room and put pictures of us on the clips. I then add a gift of my own in between the bears legs.
I close the door and run back to Niki.
"What took you so long??" Niki says worriedly, grabbing my hand under the table.
"I-oh nothing! I was just talking to Jake and Jay in the hallway! That's all!!" Say snuggling up close to him.
He just stares at me in disbelief that I'm acting this way with thousands of people watching.
"I-I s-so we are going to close of the live now!" Niki says quickly and loses a bit and then turns off the live.
We both get up and now to our manager and head off to our room. I bend down to fix my pant and let Niki get a bit ahead of me.
Once I see him get to the door my heart races.
'Shoot what if he doesn't like it?'
I think, making myself even more nervous.
I hear Niki open the door and he lets out a gasp.
He walks in slowly, looking at everything and all of the pictures that I put up.
He looks at the bear and the chocolates and just stares.
I walk up quietly behind him and wrap my arms around his waist and rest my chin on his shoulder.
"Happy early Valentine's Day!" I say kissing him on the cheek.
Soon I hear a sniffle and then see a tear come down Nikis face.
"Baby! What's wrong?" I say, tinting Niki to face me.
"O-oh nothings wrong baby! I love it. I just didn't expect this. I love it so much!" He says sniffing, pulling my into a hug.
"I'm glad you like it! You still have to open my present!" I say, pointing.
"Oh yea!!" Niki says bending down to grab the box.
He opens it and takes out a necklace box.
"No you didn't!!" Niki says looking at me with teary eyes.
I wipe his cheeks and smile.
"Open it baby!" I say, looking at the box.
He opens it and there lay the necklace that he has been wanting for 10 months now.
"Baby why did you buy this? It was so expensive!!" Niki says crying tears of joy.
"I bought it because it would make you happy, and that's what I want!" I say, taking the necklace out of the box and putting it on him.
I lead him in front of a mirror and show him the necklace.
"Do you like it?" I say, worriedly.
"I love it!" Niki says, turning around and culling my checks in his hands.
He pulls me in for a kiss and I kiss back holding the back of his neck.
After we kids we press our heads together and smile.
"Thank you for this baby, I love you!" Niki says, kissing my nose.
"I love you too"! I say shyly, wrapping my arms around him for a tight hug.

________________________________

Ahhh that was not good!! I tried my best though! I hope you all liked it!
Stay safe and healthy everyone!
Love you all!
If any of you need to talk, my dms are always open!!