Holiday || Woosan (ATEEZ) Pt. 2 ⚠️

Due to the comments saying they wanted a part 2, here you go!! I hope you enjoy!
~author
__________________________________

Sans POV
As Wooyoung makes his way to the bedroom carrying me he gives me light kisses all over my face which makes me giggle.
"Stop itttt!!" I say, laughing.
"Oh? You want me to stop?" Wooyoung says, grinning as he already knows that's not true.
"N-no that's not what I meant!" I say, shaking my head. 
"That's what I thought sannie" He says, giving me a kiss on the tip of my nose.
We make our way to the bedroom and he closes the door behind us with his foot and tosses me gently on the bed.
He crawls on top of me gently not wanting to hurt me or my hard problem in my pants.
He begins kissing my neck which makes me let out soft but heavy breaths.
I can feel him smile against my neck as he continues to make me breath heavier.
He lifts up my sweatshirt just so me abs are visible.
"You're so pretty Sannie" He says, tracing my stomach with his fingers.
I blush unable to speak which causes him to smile.
He's so cute
I thought

He pulls his clothes off and I do the same with mine. I grow harder be the minute waiting to be pleasured by him but he's taking so long ughhh

I squirm under his touch and this makes him giggle.
"I see your needy but squirm every time I touch you silly, why is that hmm?" He says, hovering over me.
"I just want you inside of me please woo" I say begging and throwing my arms around his neck.
"As you wish" He says smirking.
Before I know it he throws my legs up and pounds into me at an insane pace. I can't help but moan and grab onto his shoulders.

Wooyoungs POV
I smile at how loud he is under my touch. He's so cute ugh I love him.
I crane my neck down to kiss him and kiss his neck as well leaving little marks.
I move slightly up to his ear and kiss it and then bite it slightly. He loves when I do that for some reason. But if my baby wants it, I'll do it.
"W-woo~" San moans.
"Yes love?" I say slowing down a bit.
"C-can you choke me?" He says, avoiding my glance.
"Are you sure?" I say. He's never asked me to do this before.
"Yes please!" He says, pleading.
"Okay Sannie but tell me if you want me to stop okay?" I say kissing his forehead.
"Of course woo. As long as it's you, I'm okay" He says, smiling.
I place my hand on his neck and squeeze a bit. He whimpers and throws his head back.
Wow he must like it.
I thrust into him deep and tighten my grip around his neck.
"Ahhh yes" He says, smiling wide.

10 minutes later

Wooyoungs POV

I thrust one more time into him and move off of him and lay next to him.
I gently touch his cheek with my finger which makes smile.
"Do you know how beautiful you are?" I say, while looking at him.
"Mmm whatever" He says, looking at me.
"Cute" I mumble, coming closer and snuggling up with him.

__________________________________
I hope everyone enjoyed part 2!!!

Anywayyyyyyyy I'm sorry it's been so long since an update, I'm sorryyyyyy