Boarding School || V x Jungkook (BTS)

I hope you enjoy this part!!
__________________________________
Jungkooks POV
I hear a knock at my door, I'm in the middle of a game so I just tell who ever it is to come in.
"Hi honey!" My mom says.
"Hi mom. What is it?" I say, hitting pause and turning to look at her.
"I umm don't know how to tell you this but umm due to your bad behavior, absences, and you getting into fights me and your father have decided to send you to a different school. A more, private school." She says, coming over to me and putting a hand in my back.
"But mom, I have friends there and everything! It's the middle of the school year??" I say, getting angry.
"Your first day is tomorrow." She says, beginning to turn around to leave my room. 
"Tomorrow??? Are you kidding me?" I say, stunned.
"Yes, I'm sorry honey. Pick out clothes and put them in this suitcase. We will drop you off tomorrow." She says, putting a suitcase on the bed.
"You're shipping me off?" I say, getting upset.
"No no no not at all! This will be good for you!" She says, smiling and then walking out the room.
I talk to the floor in astonishment. I put some clothes in the suitcase and my necessities.
I get ready for bed, thinking of all the possible places I could be going in the morning.
I get into bed and stare at the ceiling for hours before finally falling asleep.
I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder, I open my eyes and see my mother.
"It's time honey, are you ready?" She says, brushing my hair with her hand.
I nod and gather my belongings and head out to the car.
I fall asleep in the car and then suddenly my dad hits a bump that jolts me awake.
I see a road sign that reads:
Silver Boarding School
A boarding school are you fucking kidding me??
I think to myself. You have to be kidding me.
We pull in and unload my luggage and I am led you to my room. My parents kiss me goodbye and that was it. I'm left here. Alone.
I lay on the bed sprawled out with my head empty. I hear a knock at the door and I get up to let them in.
"H-" I begin to say but I can't get the rest out.
"Hi! I'm taehyung! I'm here to greet you and to show you around!" He says, smiling.
He's a beautiful boy with beautiful eyes that melt my heart. My heart races as our eyes make eye contact. I feel my checks begin to heat up.
"Oh no are you okay??" He says, pressing his hand to my forehead.
"You're burning up!!" He says, pushing himself inside my room and laying my down on my bed.
"I-I'm fine! I really am!" I say, my heart racing as his hands trail along my body. My body is heating up.
"You don't feel fine!" He says, grabbing a towel and going into the bathroom to put some cold water in it.
He comes back and puts it in my forehead.
"How does that feel?" He says, trailing his finger along the side of my cheek.
"G-good~" I say, barely able to form basic words.
"I'm glad. I'll stay here until you cook off then I'll show you around!" He says, sitting on the bed glancing at me every minute or so.
After I begin to feel better he takes me on a tour of the campus and shows me everything. He keeps an eye on me which makes my heart flutter everytime.
"Dinner is at 5, meet here in the dinning hall!" He says, patting the top of my head and walking away to help a teacher who dropped papers on the floor.
'Cute' I think.
It's time for dinner so I walk into the hall and that is when I realize that the only open seat it next to Taehyung.
I look around to make sure but I suddenly hear someone call my name. I look up and he is looking right at me with his hand raised, calling me over.
I walk over and get my food from the nice lady then sit next to him.
We talk about things we have in common the entire time during the meal.
Another boy comes into the room so everyone has to move over to make room for another chair. As I move over my thigh touches taehyungs and my heart races. But I don't move away and neither does he. I leave it there, touching his and I'm okay with it. Even though it is such a small about if contact, it is enough to please me.
A boy at the other end of the table stands up and calls for everyone's attention.
"Hey everyone, there will be a scary movie night at my house tonight and all of you are invited! Even the new students!" He says, looking in my direction and smiling.
I smile but then quickly turn to taehyung.
"Are you going to go??" I say, excitedly.
"Hmmm maybe, are you?" He says, tilting his head slightly.
"If you go, I'll go" I say, smiling.
"Hmm I'll go then." I'll wait outside of your dorm and we will drive to his house, well his parents house haha" He says, placing his hand in my thigh.
I laugh and look down at his hand there and just smile while continuing to eat.
Later that night I hear a knock on my dorm room.
"Coming!" I say, getting up from my bed and heading over to the door.
I open the door and see taehyung standing there smiling at me.
"Come on, we don't want to miss the movie!" He says, grabbing my wrist and leading me down the hall.
I follow him and into his car we went.
He drives to his house and luckily we walk in with a bunch of the other boys who look familiar from dinner.
"I'm glad we aren't late!" I say, turning to him.
"Same!!" He says, smiling.
We make our way inside and sit on the couch next to each other. I grab a blanket from the pile get cozy next to him.
As the movie starts the room gets darker until I can't see anyone.
I move closer to taehyung because I'm scared of the dark. I feel my hand touch his and he grabs my pinkie finger with his. I hold on to it which gives me a sense of comfort.
I share my blanket with him because his hand was cold when I first touched it.
He leans close to me ear and says thank you. Chills run down my spine as soon as his breath hits my neck.
He scoots a bit closer and slowly leans his head into my shoulder.
With our pinkies interlocked, I lay my head gently on top of his and we watch the rest of the movie like that. Like we are the only two people in the room.
__________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed it!! I tried to do something a little different so I'm not sure if it worked out! I'm not sure if you all would want a part 2 but if you do let me know! Please vote and comment! It really helps me out! I hope you all are staying safe and healthy!! <3