Part 600, time for an underwater theme!

*Percy Jackson screeching in the distance*

~~~

When you approach the aquarium, it doesn't seem too far out of its normal mode. There are a few people milling around outside, taking selfies and eating ice cream. When you get a bit closer, though, you realize the rainbow lights flashing through every pane of glass in the place—and there are quite a few—aren't there most of the time, along with the thrumming vibrations of the music pumping through the handle as you open the door.

As soon as you open it even a crack, the music hits you like a wave. For some reason, though, it seems... Muffled isn't the right word, you decide, but it isn't clear, like it's being played through something. You shrug and walk up to the desk.

"I'm here for the par—"

"Invitation," the person behind the counter says, cutting you off. They look tired, with strands of hair escaping from a once-tightly wound bun and crumples in both their outfit and face. You nod and dig out the bright blue card, then walk on through once you've been cleared.

This time, you're actually not sure where the main party is. Partygoers mill around in groups, effectively taking over the entire establishment, not to mention the fact that the party embellishments have been placed randomly at every possible space, creating the odd effect of colourful schools of fish flitting in and out of rainbows.

You take your time, wandering around the mazes of glass walls and water rooms. The variety of fish is incredible, and every single one is astoundingly beautiful, so you see no need to rush. Just as you're peering through the tall wall of a jelly fish habitat, you notice a flurry of movement from the opposite side of the enclosure. It's a waving, jumping, incredibly excited party host. You smile and wave back, then start winding your way through the various other passageways of fish towards her general direction.

When you finally have turned enough corners to apparently appease the aquarium gods with your performance, there's no mistaking Geeky as another reader, fictional character, or random person who happened to walk in on the party and was just swept in. The main reason? Her outfit that seems to belong either on the streets or a beach in the summer, with pale jeans, a striped tank, and a short sleeved blue jacket. To top it all off, she's toting a parasol painted with fish as lovely as the ones in the tank behind her.

"Sharp," you say with a smile, nodding at her. She grins back and swipes two blue drinks off a waiter passing by, one of the only normal aspects of the entire thing. As she passes one to you, you notice a little blue fish gummy in the drink, looking as if it's swimming. You look up, almost as of for an explanation, but all you get is the sight of your 'esteemed host' chewing on the gummy, looking for all intents and purposes like a six year old in that moment. She makes no apology before going on to her excited tirade.

"Pretty sick, huh?" she says, sweeping her arms out and spinning around, nearly spilling her drink and coming just as close to knocking at least half a dozen others out of their humans' hands. "I mean, I've allllwaaays wanted an underwater party. So I got this little place here done up nice and pretty!" All of the sudden, a slightly worried expression clouds her smiling face for a moment.

"What's wrong? Did you forget the blue Jell-O with goldfish crackers?" you joke.

"No, no, I remembered that. I just don't know how I'm going yo tell everyone how thankful I am for all their support, their friendship, their everything. I mean, it's been 600 chapters. 800 if you count the last book. I thought most of you would just kinda..." She looks at a fish swimming past your faces. "Well, that. But you all have been the best friends anyone could ever ask for. You never leave my side, not really. You're there when I'm happy, when I'm mad, when I'm sad, or anything in between. You're the people that make me happy even when I'm boy d and determined not to be. So... Thanks." You put your hand on your friend's shoulder.

"I think that'll do." Geeky nods, the spring obviously back in her step.

"Well, I'd say that's plenty enough sentimentality for this chapter, eh? It's time for the real party to get started!" She leaps up, dragging you with her, then practically bounces in all the directions she's pointing as she gestures around dramatically. "We've got food, fish, music, games, fish, characasters to meet, people to see, and did I mention fish? So what are we waiting for? Let's go!"