Arrival in Lumiose

Începe de la început

"Hello and welcome to Lumiose City Gym. How can I help you?" asked the robotic voice.

"Hello, I'm Ash and I have come all the way from Kanto and I want a Gym battle." Ash demanded eagerly, can't wait to battle his first Gym battle in Kalos.

"How many badges do you have?"

"Badges. This is the very first gym I'm challenging in Kalos." Ash informed, a little confused, "Why would a gym ask how badges I have?" Ash thought with a frown.

"WHAT! You have none, not even a signal gym badge." the robotic voice said in disbelieve. "You must have 4 gym badges to battle to Lumiose Gym. Please leave now." the voice added. And within a second two electric poles came out from no where and ready to electrocute them all.

"Wait let us explain." Ash & Serena said in unison, totally panicked. But before they can explain anything, the poles launched its electric attack toward them.

Ash act quickly and commanded Pikachu to defend Serena from the attack using its own thunderbolt, and Pikachu followed its master's command and launched its attack toward incoming bolt of electricity. Serena didn't get electrocuted but Ash wasn't that fortunate and has to endure the full attack.

"Ash......" Serena cried in worry and bends down to Ash and holds him arm, to check if he is alright.

But that was not the end. The surface beneath them opened, which lead them to a very long tunnel, after sliding trough the tunnel, when it came to an end, they were 50 foots above the ground.

They were falling and Ash caught Serena and embraced her tightly close to his chest, so that she didn't get much injury, while Pikachu was falling freely on his own.

However, Serena was feeling something very strange, its like time has like slow downed for her, she can see everything around us has slowed down, even their falling. However her eyes were stuck on the eyes of her crush, Ash Ketchum. His eyes were showing the concern for her that she was dying to see for ages, "Does he really have feeling for me?" Serena questioned herself in mind.

*******************************************************************************

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Two blonde siblings heard the scream. "Oh No, this is the 4th time I'm doing this." The boy with glasses said in a panicked tone while running toward them, with her younger sister beside him. "You catch that Pikachu and I'll get those trainers." the brother instructed to her sister and she nodded.

At the very last moment, the blond inventor threw his bag under Ash & Serena and it quickly blew into an airbag and they fall on it safely. And Pikachu was safe because the little blonde girl had caught it safely as well.

"Serena, are you okay?" Ash asked in a concerned tone, while still holding her very close to him.

Serena nodded her head in approval with a little frightened expression. "Yeah, I'm fine."

Both of them stood up on their legs, still holding hands subconsciously. "Thank you very much for saving us and my Pikachu. I don't know, what would have happened, if you two were not here." Ash thanked. "By the way my name is Ash and this is Serena." Ash said while pointing his finger toward Serena.

"No problem and my name is Clemont." the blond inventor introduced.

"And my name is Bonnie." The blonde sibling introduced energetically, still holding Pikachu.

"And your Pikachu is so cute; it's the cutest Pikachu in the world." Bonnie exclaimed with sparks in her eyes, and hugged it very tightly. The hug was so tight that it startled Pikachu and it used Thunderbolt in defense. And it ran to its master's shoulder.