Her fingers curl into his short hair, softly tugging on it and she hears a groan from Max as a respond. He presses his body against Daisy's, desperate to feel everything of her and also growing a bit impatient. Max turns them around and leads Daisy a few stops backwards, almost stumbling but before something can happen, he catches her, and they both need to giggle about the situation.

"Forget the bed, let me take you right here." Max mumbles close by Daisy's ear before he lifts her up and let her sit on the dresser which is placed in the hallway. It does excite her to get a little bit experimental with Max, but she has to criticise him softly.

"You're impatient." She says with a soft laugh and Max just grins at her before reaching behind her back to unclasp her bra. Hands grabbing her tights make goosebumps appear on Daisy's body while Max steps between her opened legs. Daisy leans back on her hands, head leaning against the wall while she looks at Max whose eyes are observing her body. Usually, she would feel a wave of shame now, but Max makes her feel admired.

"You teased me the whole evening." He explains why he acts so impatient, and Daisy needs to grin. It was her goal to tease him, and it seems like her plan worked out perfectly. Daisy wants to lift her hips when Max fingers curl around the hem of her panties but before she can move them Max has ripped her panties apart, leaving her with a light shock.

"Hey!" She complains, not happy about the fact he just ruined a perfect pair of panties. These things are expensive, and she is not eager to buy herself new ones. Max doesn't care much and just shrugs his shoulders. "I will buy you new ones." He promises while he finally shoves the button up down his arms and opens up the belt that holds up his trousers.

"Lucky me." Daisy rolls her eyes because she is sure that they will never see each other again and that this is just an empty promise, but her attention is quickly drawn to something else. Max has just shoved down his jeans, boxershorts included and now Daisy gets a first glimpse of his length. Already fully erected, long and thick, the tip dripping with precum. She gulps and presses her legs together; she already loves this evening.

Max lays his hand on his erection and pumps up and down a few times, soft groans leaving his lips and Daisy directly thinks that this is the hottest sound she ever heard. She does not know where the condom comes from, and she doesn't care because she knows what will follow. Max hands are placed on her hips, and he pulls her a bit close to the edge of the dresser to ease the access before he slowly pushed in.

"Oh my..." Daisy whimpers, fingers digging into Max shoulder when he starts to stretch her. His fingers have a harder grip on her waist, and he takes a deep breath, holding himself back from just thrusting into Daisy. He wants her to be comfortable, so he waits. Daisy clenches softly around Max, making him groan even though he is not moving, still waiting a bit before he slowly moves his hips backwards and thrusts forwards again.

"Wrap them around my waist." Max instructs Daisy, holding her legs up by her tights and she wraps them around Max, only drawing him closer to her body. On of her hands is back on the dresser again, holding herself up, while the other is placed on Max neck, pulling him close for a kiss which might be messy but perfect for the situation.

His thrusts are slow in the beginning but hitting deep and Daisy is not sure for how long she would be able to withstand this. Max leans his hand onto the wall behind Daisy, picking up his pace a bit now that he is sure she feels comfortable. The strength behind the snaps of his hips let the drawer bump against the wall, creating a probably disturbing sound for the neighbour but they don't care. They only care for the moment which is full of good sex.

Moans leave Daisy's lips, and she has her eyes closed to concentrate on every touch of Max. His breath, ghosting over her neck because he pants for air, his fingers that dig into her tight, lifting one of her legs a little bit higher to vary the angle or his erection which is still stretching her while hitting all the good spots inside of her. She does not know which fuels her lust the most but then Max hits her g-spot.