Volume 1. Skipping Years

Alright, Ruby and I are currently roaming Vale and let's say this... Ruby accompanied me to get ear piercings without Dad's permission.

And now I'm doing her a favour and helping her choose her dust for Crescent Rose.

"Seriously Miko, Dad's going to definitely find out." Ruby laughed.

"No.. he won't—I just will not wear them inside the house."

"Fine, just don't blame me when he finds out."

"Huh? Don't tell me you're planning on telling him?!" I said, looking betrayed.

"C'mon Miko... don't give those eyes.." Ruby sighed, patting my head.

"Ne, Well I'll forgive you... just this one time."

Yay.

Ruby's with me.

If I get caught, Ruby you are going down with me.

"Thanks Miko, and it looks like that we're here." Ruby said, pointing at a store called 'From Dust Till Dawn'.

"Okay please don't take TOO long in there Ruby."

"What do you mean? I don't take that long!"

"The last time I went with you, it took you 60 minutes longer because you kept looking at the comics section."

"But—they have a really good selection!"

If it's that good, it better be yuri..

"Ne, Well then sis.. if it's that good, why don't you show me?" I asked in a kind tone.

"Oh-umm.. I-I don't think you'd really like it..." Ruby embarrassedly said, with a pretty distinct red blush across her face.

Bingo.

"C'mon I'll definitely enjoy it!" I said teasingly, while I was holding her shoulders.

"A-alright fine.. but DON'T blame me if you hate... it."

I won't.
________

Ruby.

What in the the name of Theatre's MacBeth is this shit.

"Ruby.. what is this." I said genuinely concerned.

"Look! Don't tell dad or Yang, and I'll keep it a secret that you had piercings!"

"That's fine... but Ruby you really are... a messed-up sister aren't you."

"Please stop."

"Ne, No.. you need some sort of help."

I you're wondering what she was reading, it was... wait have you watched the movie 'The Shining'... well it was that she was reading that. How does Remnant have something like this.

It could've harmless fluff yuri, but no!

Ruby—are okay?

"P-please! Just take my Lien and leave!" The shopkeeper cried, and Ruby and I both looked towards that direction.

The White Fang.

"Ruby be quiet."

"Alright.. let's take them out as soon as possible."

"On it." I said, pulling out Chaleur Rouge.

I see another henchmen walking towards us, "HANDS UP YOU TWO!"

"Are you robbing us?" Ruby questioned him.

"Ruby.. I think it's clearly obvious.." I whispered to her.