Chapter 34 Eight and a half of us together

Start from the beginning

" But thorn is bored !! " The leaf element left an adorable pout in his face .

Gempa smiled at him before gesturing the leaf element to sit beside him . Thorn happily sat looking at gempa , adorably  tilting his head on the side .

Gempa would've lost his coolness and squealed but chose to remain calm . The earth element pointed at boboiboy's messy hair and glance at thorn .

" Since your bored , how about you make something for boboiboy's hair like a hat or something " gempa said as the leaf element cheerfully nodded .

Halilintar watch his other brothers getting themselves busy with making presents for boboiboy , it'll keep them distracted from the boredom atleast .

Gempa and halilintar were quitely sitting on a chair in each side of boboiboy's bed while solar was busy with the hospital computer , figuring out some medicines needed for ori's recovery .

They were all pretty eager to see boboiboy awake after hearing ochobot had the big news of Ori finally waking up .

They did not want to leave this room nor letting the others inside until they can finally talk to him .

A knock on the door interrupted their silent , halilintar immediately glared at it,  stomping and furiously opening the doors .

But his eyes immediately soften as the flinching ochobot was floating around .

" I'm sorry ochobot " halilintar muttered blushing a little from his harsh behavior .

" It's fine halilintar, am I allowed inside?" ochobot asked softly .

Halilintar quickly moved out of the way for ochobot to float just right Infront of boboiboy's unconscious body .

" Do you mind if I take a nap here gempa? " Ochobot asked again .

" You don't need to ask ochobot , of course you can , we'll be staying right here " gempa smiled warmly while ochobot nodded .

The yellow power sphere settled himself at his best friend's lap as he shut off his system .

" You know after this , we should thank everyone in this station and probably writing an apology letter for some of them " gempa said looking directly at halilintar .

The lightning element folded his two arms glaring at gempa , his attitude was a bit much for the agents to handle but can you blame him , that's just the way he is , there is nothing wrong with it . People just needed to accept it wether they like it or not .

" Very funny gempa , by the way , have you finish with your potion yet light bulb? " Halilintar turn his head towards solar .

" Yep , I'm 90% sure that it will work " solar grinned showing him a liquid medicine .

" What about the other 10% " Ais mumbled on his sleep , suprising his brothers . You can barely tell if this guy was sleeping or not at all .

" Yeah solar , please don't tell me that it won't explode smoke gas like last time " taufan whined out , he was the one who had to clean the whole air supply for the Station just so they can have fresh air to breath again .

" Have some faith in me brother , it will work this time !! " Solar said proudly .

Blaze and halilintar rolled their eyes but didn't want to answer back anymore , they knew it will end up with solar getting angry and starting a fight , that would rather be much avoided .

" You should have some...faith in your brother " a faint voice says and it clearly click on all of their brains were the voice came from .

No one can say how shock they were when they are seeing boboiboy opening his eyes and getting used to his surroundings . He was FINALLY AWAKE .

Everyone stayed silent for a minute , that solar even dropped the potion he was holding . Boboiboy groaned adjusting himself on the bed before staring at them blankly .

" Why are you staring at me like that ... " Boboiboy said while his voice was a bit dry .

" BOBOIBOY !!! "

HE was unexpectedly tackled by seven elements into a big hug while boboiboy tried his best to return it with much love as possible .

But then the elements had realized what they're doing and quickly back away to let him breath properly . When boboiboy had enough space gempa hurriedly grab some water for him to consume .

" Thorn is so happy to see you Ori !! " Thorn said as he sniffled and wipe his tears away .

Boboiboy smiled at them , he knew how much it hurts to have them wait for him and he felt glad that they love him in many ways .

" I'm happy to see you to thorn ... All of you " boboiboy said gesturing them for another group hug .And the elements happily took it again , some of them are in a verge of tears .

A muffled sound interrupted them again as they broke apart , they almost forgot that ochobot was right under boboiboy .

" You should really stop suffocating me !! " Ochobot yelled in an upset voice .

" Oops sorry ochobot " boboiboy grinned brushing the back of his hair .

" Ehh? Boboiboy your awake !!! " Ochobot quickly hugged his best friend torso tightly, not letting him go .

Everyone laughed and chuckled at ochobot before getting another group hug again for one last time .

" Yep it's just the eight of us together !! " Taufan chirped .

" Hey !! I'm still here !! " Ochobot said complaining .

" I mean eight and a half of us together !! " Taufan added .

Nothing could ever ruined this beautiful moment , not anyone , just like taufan said it's just eight and a half of them together 💕 .

00000000000000000000000000000000

This was pure fluff chapter , I guess...anyway it's not over yet , the epilogue is near and the book is still not finish so don't need to worry !!

I don't know when I'm gonna be updating since it's the last but I guess it was gonna be an early update .

Until next time

Bye 💕💕💕