Chapter 24

Author : Readers , I've been thinking a lot lately , this book will almost be ending soon until the last battle of boboiboy and I know it will really hurt not just you but also me if the book is not updating

So I'm thinking of making a Sequel and this time reverse boboiboy will be joining , special thanks to @sohana_11 for the sequel idea since I can't fit boboiboy reverse on this book I decided to write another .

I'll start writing the sequel when I'm done giving a good ending which will be a long time so there's no need to worry .

Also if you don't want a sequel just let me know , and don't be shy for any suggestions I'm fine with some request . However I'll be saving those request for the other book .

I hope that you won't hate for this sudden announcement but this is still a chapter . You can start reading on the bottom . .

Enjoy ❤️

Warning : bad grammar mistakes , bad writing , needs a lot more imagination , possible violence or fluff and inappropriate language .

0000000000000000000000000000000

Tamara station

" What's our situation soldier? " A deep voice questioned as he glanced at the holographic display Infront of him .

" Stable for a while sir , we have reports the two Villains already took our three allie forces and Tempur A headquarters are here for better protection " the soldier explain while holding a clipboard with all the data on it .

" Damn it ! They have already succeeded on taking the techno weapons and now their planning to invade us !? " The admiral slammed his two fists on the table .

" Sir , emergency !! There's a spaceship heading this way , should we shoot it before they got to us? "

" Are you stupid !? They could be allies , are you new or something !? " Said the superior while the guy scratch his neck embarrassed .

" What are you waiting for!!? For goodness sake , look if they are allies or enemies ! " Yelled the admiral stopping himself for chocking the guy to death .

The clumsy soldier quickly went away dismissing himself . The admiral sighed , he was out of ideas to protect his beloved station . They have already used enough gadgets for the first attack and they can't afford anymore since Muron station has already been destroyed .

' what am I supposed to do now 'the admiral was lost in his thoughts , so many things had happened and it was moving to fast for his liking .

' no no don't lose hope , there is still a chance to succeed " mumbled the admiral .

He was interrupted with his thoughts after a loud burst on the door .

" Sir sir !! We have allies ! It's commander kokochi from Tapops !! " Said the soldier giving a salute .

The admiral quickly went out to greet them , he was truly happy that the others have survived the wrath of the enemy .

The admiral commanded them to open the forcefield to let them in , the spaceship landed on the metal ground .

The door opened revealing the allies they need to fight and thankfully they were many of them .......

Wait a second

Eight identical people is on the ship ... The same faces .....weird .

The admiral snapped out of his trance and quickly ordered his soldiers to help them on this ship .