Chapter 1

After the fight with Retakka , BoBoiBoy had received a lot of injuries from head to toe . The doctors suggest that he would stay in bed for few weeks and the admiral also agreed to this for the better. But of course it just led boboiboy to be bored out of his mind , his friends tried to reason with him but he still kept ignoring their advice . Finally the admiral had enough and forced him to stay on earth and take full recovery . His friends happily agreed to stay with BoBoiBoy on earth well except for fang though it also meant that his friends would be continuing their school and mission schedule.
With no one to talk , the elementals grew pity on their user and decided to help him by the help of solar they can finally communicate with him through hologram .

At Boboiboy's Room

'This is so boring , I'm boooored " whining can be heard from the room apparently boboiboy was talking to his elements on the hologram on his watch.

"We know you said that 6 times already " the earth element amused by his owner attitude.

" But I am , it's lonely here" the elemental wielder rolled on his bed , it can't be helped that the elements felt bad for him .

" Where's ochobot or tok aba or even your friends ? Can't you spend some time with them " the lightning element said question his owner

" Tok aba and ochobot are on the plantation to get cocoas and my friends are in school that's why I'm all alone " said BoBoiBoy with sad look

"Awww how can they leave you like this don't worry we'll cheer you up " said the leaf element holding some kind of carnivores plant.

"But how are you supposed to do that" 

"Well I have an amazing idea , how about I design a new feature for you like maybe a summon for us to get out without splitting " light element exclaimed trying his best to communicate without talking science stuff for the sake of his brothers and the owner

"Great idea , I don't mind , besides I really do wanna meet you guys " BoBoiBoy said with an excited face

"Just make sure it won't go wrong like your other experiments and are you sure user , I mean we are hard to handle just make this is something you really want " said earth element

"Of course I want this , besides it's the best way for me to know all of you " exclaimed boboiboy.

"Well then , are you all good with this?" Solar said while looking at his other brothers who nodded happily .

"Alright then it settled , solar you go finished the feature and all of get ready for tomorrow , were going out of the power watch" .

Boboiboy and his elementals all agreed to this arrangement for one same reason to Bond with one another .

TIME SKIP

Boboiboy was having dinner with his grandad while ochobot was recharging , both of them ate in silence . But the silence broke off when boboiboy suddenly said something

"Tok aba if you don't mind can I invite .. seven friends here to stay for atleast when I get better". Ask BoBoiBoy with pleading eyes .

"And who are these friends ... I thought you only have 4 ". Tok aba teased that made BoBoiBoy pout.

"Aww I have some friends you know " pout BoBoiBoy clearly not happy with tok aba. But it result that tok aba chuckled at his grandson.

"Sure it's fine but who are your friends you want to bring ,are they out of this town?" Tok aba said while sipping his cocoa .

"Actually it's more like my elemental friends or I liked to call brothers" boboiboy said smiling .

Tok aba spit his drink when he heard this and started choking.
"Are you alright? " Said boboiboy concerned about the sudden spat

"Cough .. you want to...cough ...  Bring your elements here ...cough .. aren't you worried they will caused trouble ?". Tok aba coughed his words not believing that his grandson would decide this especially when he knows how destructive his elementals could be .

"Please , I promise I'll keep an eye on them , they won't be your problem , and I know they will be a great help to us ". Exclaimed boboiboy begging his grandfather . Tok aba also understand how lonely it would be if BoBoiBoy won't have anyone to talk , he guess that his elementals would keep him accompany but he would keep a strict rules for them .

"Alright but promise me that they won't try to atleast make a mess of this place , it would be your responsibility  ... I'll go get some mattresses ready" by that tok aba went out of the table and looked for some things and first aid kit just in case.

BoBoiBoy excitedly went to his room after doing the dishes and planned some things for them . His body still hurts though but he can still walk freely . He grabbed a pen and list down some activities .

In the POWER WATCH DIMENSION

Every elemental was getting ready for bed but one element was still working tiredly on the project they agreed on . It was hard to make but solar is still not gonna give up until he finally have it in success .

The others were a little worried about him even his tsundere of a brother.

"Don't worry about him , he's fine we just need some time that's all " said gempa.

The elementals nod their heads and went back to sleep on there rooms excited for upcoming day.

( Ok so this is my second book and I just done the first chapter . Do you think it's short or good enough 😅 . Anyway  I was actually thinking if I can add Amato in this story ( what do you think? ) Is this good or bad