Chapter 11

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh HALI HOW COULD YOU !!

Gempa and boboiboy was suprised of the sudden scream came from the bedroom .  The elemental user was now worried , solar ran towards the bathroom he covered his face for some reason.

" Hali what did you do !?" Gempa glared at his moody brother who just innocently say nothings wrong .

" I only draw a mustache and put hot water on his face " halilintar said grabbing some water.

" You did WHAT !! Have you lost your mind!? What made you do that !! " Shouted boboiboy making the lightning element flinched a little .

" G-gempa told me to wake him up "

" Yeah but that doesn't mean you can just do that to your little brother " defend gempa furious .

" Well you should have been more specific " said halilintar however he was smacked in the head by his owner.

Hali groaned painfully as his brothers just laughed at him.

" APOLOGIZE TO HIM RIGHT NOW !! " said boboiboy tapping his foot with serious look that made the elements shivered in fear.

" Woah I've never seen him like this " thought Ais slightly scared .

Halilintar also afraid just looked away from his user , boboiboy then let out a guilty face for being furious.

" Sorry , I can't control myself just now Hali , I'm just a little mad " boboiboy hugged Hali despite of the elements staring at them .

Halilintar was embarrassed by the sudden embraced and quickly pushed away before his brothers mock him.

" It's fine , i-im just not in the hugging mood .... I'll apologize to the lightbulb later " halilintar smiled at boboiboy while his annoying brothers kept teasing him.

" Ohhhhoho no way , your apologizing to me right now !! Do you have any idea what you have done to my handsome face !?! " Said solar as he dramatically sulked on the wall crying . Boboiboy and the elements looked kinda annoyed by this .

" Drama queen " muttered Ais as he hugged his whale plushie.

" Alright , I'm sorry ! "

Solar huffed at the lame apology but he eventually moved on .

Few days later

BoBoiBoy felt much better and more energized however his grandfather still won't let him go to school since he had to make sure boboiboy was not out of balance.

Right now the elements were on PE class . They were practicing for the sports tournament however cooperating in the field was a small problem.

" GET THAT BALL AIS !! DON'T JUST LAY AROUND!! " shout halilintar

" I'm not a dog , you can't just tell me to fetch " Ais was napping in the field not caring if students are looking .

" Ugh GEMPA you need to scold Ais on this I'm tired of  telling that brat over and over again!" Halilintar walked towards gempa as he looked at the earth element irritated.

" I'm busy at the moment........blaze please let go of the chicken mascot , it's not a real chicken you can't eat it " exclaimed gempa as he tried to pull blaze away from the poor chicken man .

" I don't care it's still chicken !! " said blaze

" PUT IT DOWN OR I WILL " Gempa eyes glowed threatening blaze who finally let go of the mascot with a pout on his face

"  Good isn't it better , Now what did you just say Hali ? "

They were again interrupted with a loud boom , gempa sighed miserably as he and halilintar glanced at solar trying to kill Gopal .

"GET BACK HERE YOU IDIOT !! " Solar used his light shots making the school field go boom

" Amma help me !! "

"HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME !! "

Gempa and Hali looked on the other direction and saw taufan messing around the place breaking a lot of school equipment while ying scolding him except he wasn't even paying attention.

Thorn on the other hand was planting some of his carnivores plants on the field .... Total chaos was displayed .

" Wow , is your life always like this " asked Yaya as she watch the elements wrecking the place with papa Zola  crying in the corner .

" I just want to be a good teacher huhuhu 😭 why do I have to teach this monsters"

Halilintar then had enough of this , he grabbed a rope as and used his lightning speed to gather his little brothers except gempa tying them together.

" Hey let me go !! your gonna pay for this ..... Hey what are gonna hmmph ..."

Halilintar put some tape on Solar 's mouth resulting the light element to glare at him . The elements were about to fight when a dark aura surrounded them . They trembled when they know who it was leaving halilintar smirked at them .

" You piece of craps really don't know when to stop " growled gempa glaring at them , his eyes ready to kill .

" Gempa please calm down ...... " Ais said as his brothers begged for mercy .

Loud screams were echoing on the school all the way to tok aba's house.
Boboiboy scratch his cheek in confusion as he just heard someone or something scream .

He was putting some boxes away , boboiboy was busy cleaning the house when out of nowhere a spaceship landed near tok aba shop .

Boboiboy saw this and hurriedly went to the ship . The spaceship doors open revealing fang exhausted and bruises were covered in his body . He looked like he was about to faint any minute.

" Fang !! Are you alright !? " Asked boboiboy while he rushed to the spaceship's stairs .

" Boboiboy.... I .... need your.... h-help " fang fainted luckily boboiboy was able to catch him in Time .