chapter 17

NATALIA ELYSE DELAVIN

I sped back to my house making sure no one is following me from behind. Before calling Philip Reid, I called Gael, my secretary here in America.

I made sure he's not involved in any underground business even from before. I want him hands-on with the business here because I also have an illegal business to manage.

[Gael] "Miss Rossi, good evening," he greeted.

"Buy me a Gray Audi A3 Sedan and park it in the office building. I want it there by tomorrow, use my card."

[Gael] "Of course ma'am."

"Thank you."

As I ended the call, I walked to my office while dialing Philip Reid's number on my phone. When it started to ring, I put it on speaker and placed it down on my table as I worked on my computer erasing my CCTV footage.

[Philip Reid] "Who's this?"

When the other line answered, I was greeted by an annoyed tone. I rolled my eyes and continued typing on the computer.

"You really can't take no for an answer, huh?" I sarcastically chuckled. "Have you forgotten, Reid? You tried to trick me last year."

[Philip Reid] "V- viper?"

I smirked upon his realization.

Everyone knows that Viper owns the biggest arms trafficking syndicate in Europe and America. The only person that knows me personally plus the business is the current Don and Donna of the Italian and Russian mafia, Aries, Alejandro, the President of America, Felix, and some trusted men in the arms trafficking business who are also assassins.

Many have thought that I'm a man since I never gave out any gender hints. Now, I can't believe I'm talking to this imbecile.

"Oh, so no need for introduction anymore. Anyways, when I say no, it means no." I sternly said.

[Philip Reid] "Oh come on Viper, can't you just let that incident go? I'm just making sure that you're not scamming us that time."

He's seriously pissing me off I'm about to lose professionalism.

I scoffed before answering, "Scamming you? Reid, you know I'm the best in the business. You know I treasure my clients, everyone knows that and you have the audacity to tell me I'm scamming you?"

I tried to remain calm but I'm a minute away from smashing my phone when he chuckled.

[Philip Reid] "It was just a joke. No harm, no foul."

That's it.

I laughed hysterically before slamming my hands on the table, "A joke? You fucking exploded the delivery truck before it could reach the location killing six of my men! Then you said that it was not you! Do you think I'm stupid and wouldn't start an investigation on it?!"

[Philip Reid] "H- how did you...?"

I shook my head when he outed himself. Is he really a Don of a mafia?

"How about I fly there and kill all of your men and burn your warehouses down as a joke, hm?" I innocently asked. "You know, I have created a new type of bomb. I would like to know how strong it would explode. How about I run a test on one of your warehouses, how does that sound?"

[Philip Reid] "Wait, no! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Don't touch my men! I wouldn't bother you again! I'm sorry!"

Oh now, he's begging?

"Don't ever try doing any stupid shit to my fucking business or you'll be dealing with me. I already know your current whereabouts and transactions, you know." I smirked on watching him from my computer screen.