Have a little spoiler;)

Requested By; lovrirah

Genre; Smut

Warning(s); Orgasm Denial.

Enjoy<3.

Hinata is a simple minded person. He works at a normal local store, where he's forced to be nice to people (even if some aren't), and he works hard for his things. Now, Hinata is in desperate needs for money. He's poor and looks like shit.

His hair is all fluffy and messy, his clothes all wrinkled and dirty. He tried working two jobs, but neither payed a good enough salary. Hinata never saw himself as a person to be a sugar baby for those old men or woman. He saw himself as a person who could work hard to earn enough money for himself.

Yet here he is. Standing in front a gated mansion, wearing the fanciest clothes he could find in his shabby closet. He wonders how he got here in the first place. Was it how he met a handsome man who made his heart flutter? A desperate need for money no matter the cost?

The fact that he couldn't find a good enough job to even make a living for? All sounded vague, yet true (and it's not like he could disagree). Now, Hinata remembers how he was in his job taking his 10 minute break, talking to a co-worker of his.

"Hinata, you know you can ask me for money, right?" Hinata's co-worker offered, once more pestering Hinata with the same thing. "Suga, thank you for the offer again, but I can make money on my own," Hinata said calmly, as he tried to get Suga to understand.

"I Know, I really do, but you always say how you don't have enough money, and I really feel bad." Suga said, as he looked into Hinata, straight in the eyes with the most sincere look on his face. "So you feel pity then?" Hinata said, with a frown on his face as he watched Suga's eyes widen.

"Hinata, you know that's not what I meant- Oh, Hinata, I'm so sorry if I made you think that way." Suga said, as he stumbles on his words looking generally upset. Hinata frowned once more and sighed. "I'm sorry, Suga-san. I didn't mean to say that," Hinata said, as he hugged Suga. "I think it's best we Stop talking about this." Suga could only nod his head in agreement as he and Hinata talked away.
—————
Hinata clocked out and locked the store door; He held his jacket, keys, and water bottle. He started his walk to his second job, a café. He stood outside the small café and looked at the sign. "!Haikyuu Café!". What an odd name. It's his first day at the job since his last one, well—they fired him for some...personal, reasons. 

He opened the café door and walked up to the register. "Hello! Welcome Haikyuu Café, how May we take your order?" A kind small girl, who was blonde and short with pigtails at the back of her hair. "Erm, hello! I'm actually here as a worker, I just got hired today," Hinata said, as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh! I'll take you to the managers office, and she can get you set up there!" The small girl said with a smile. She walked out behind the counter and led Hinata to a door and knocked softly. "Who is it?" A voice called out from behind. "It's me, Yachi, sir." The petite girl named "yachi", said.

"You may come in." The voice replied. Yachi opened the door and allowed Hinata to walk in first. A man with a dark-light brown hair, was sitting in a chair, a desk in front of him and a laptop as well. "Who's that next to you?" Yachi gave a small smile before replying. "That's a new worker. He said he was supposed to work today," As she gestured her hand towards Hinata.

"Oh," Said the man. "So you're Hinata, then?" Hinata nodded as he fumbled with his hands. "Great, go follow Yachi, she'll show you where to get started."