Kindaihina

Requested by: HellenCaroline11

Warning: Rough sex, Sadistic top, Masochist bottom, sex toys, bondage?, Knife kink, no consent, and jealousy

Normally, hinata and kindaichi would be walking outside and talking to their friends. But instead hinata is tied to the top of the bed, no clothes on, and his jealous boyfriend who stood over him with an angry look on his face. How did this happen, you may ask? Well, it all started when hinata was outside sitting down on the swing that was outside his and kindaichi's porch. He was wearing an outfit that his friend Kagayama, sent him. The outfit that hinata was wearing, was a pastel orange crop top, a pastel blue skirt that reached up to his waste, white socks that reached above his knees, light brown boots that reached up to his knees, and a rose that was tucked in his hair next to his ear. Hinata hummed a song quietly that kindaichi had made and sang for him, and rocked back and forth on the swing.

Suddenly, a random person walked up to hinata on his porch and sat down next to him. Hinata stopped humming and looked at the random man, who had lust in his eyes. Hinata was utterly disgusted. 'Another disgusting pervert,' Hinata thought to himself, as he scrunched up his nose in disgust. The perverted man started talking to hinata, and moving his hand towards hinata's thigh. Hinata moved farther away from the man, as the man started to move closer to him. The man started grabbing at hinata trying to drag him off the swing and get him to come with him. But as he was close to getting hinata off the swing, kindaichi had walked out. The perverted man let go and said goodbye to hinata. Hinata stuck the middle finger out at the disgusting man, as he also stuck his tounge out in disgust.

Hinata saw kindaichi and his mood instantly went up. Hinata got off the swing and ran to kindaichi, now hugging him tightly. Kindaichi stood still not hugging hinata back, which had confused the short boy. "Kindaichi," hinata started to say. "What's the matter? Why aren't you hugging me back like usual?" Hinata pouted at kindaichi, as he yelped in surprise. Kindaichi had grabbed hinata's wrist, breaking the hug and dragging him into the house all the way to their bedroom. Kindaichi threw hinata onto the soft and fluffy bed. Hinata was confused as kindaichi walked away from the bedroom, but heard the front door shut and be locked. He heard the footsteps of kindaichi walking to the room, as he saw kindaichi holding a bag of what seemed like toys. Weird toys. Kindaichi walked into the bedroom and locked the door, now heading towards hinata.

Which leads us to this. Hinata was fully naked and was tied to the top of the bed. Hinata looked nervous as he saw how kindaichi also had no clothes on. Kindaichi picked up the bag he had brought in, and took out a vibrator that was the color orange. Hinata's favorite color was orange, and seeing that orange vibrator in kindaichi's hands, had made him rethink about whether his favorite color was still orange or not. Kindaichi put the vibrator inside hinata and put it on full max. Hinata's eye's widened as he started to moan. "T-turn it o-o-off~!" Hinata said, moaning in between his words. Kindaichi said no words, as he started kissing hinata.

Kindaichi bit hinata's lip causing hinata to gasp, which had made much time for kindaichi to allow his tounge to slip in and explore hinata's mouth. Hinata was moaning through the kiss as drool was forming on the side of hinata's mouth. Kindaichi stopped kissing hinata and took out the vibrator. Kindaichi, who had not yet prepped hinata, lined up his cock with hinata's hole. Kindaichi wasted no time as he pushed in the full length of his cock into hinata's hole. Hinata moaned loudly as he arched his back in pain. Hinata and kindaichi has had sex multiple times, but hinata would never get used to his length. Kindaichi started ramming into hinata, causing hinata to moan loud and even more louder. Kindaichi, still ramming into hinata, grabbed a knife from the bag and started uncuffing hinata. Kindaichi stopped ramming into hinata and repositioned themselves.

Hinata was hovering over kindaichi's cock, but that didn't last for long as kindaichi had slammed hinata onto kindaichi's cock. Hinata moaned in pain as he arched his back, his eyes rolled back. Hinata wrapped his legs against kindaichi's waist. Kindaichi groaned as he felt hinata tighten up. Kindaichi started biting at hinata's neck, which started bleeding, making hinata wince in pain and pleasure. Kindaichi knew hinata was a masochist, and hinata knew that kindaichi was a sadist. Kindaichi was still holding the knife as he started tracing it slightly against hinata's pale soft glowing skin. The knife reached hinata's chest, which had now started bleeding as kindaichi started cutting across it softly. Beads of blood started forming up on the knife and hinata's chest, which started dripping on their clean white bed sheet.

Hinata moaned in pleasure, as kindaichi started ramming harshly into hinata's prostate. Kindaichi was now biting at hinata's neck again drawing beads of blood once more. Hinata moaned louder than he usually did, which made kindaichi smirk knowing that he was doing a good job. Kindaichi continued to abuse hinata's prostate as hinata cummed. Kindaichi wasn't quite done yet, so he still continued to abuse hinata's prostate. Hinata cummed more than he can count. Hinata was tired and the pain that he loved started to feel worse. Hinata unwrapped his legs and kicked kindaichi's waist, letting kindaichi know to stop. Kindaichi paused as he shot his seed into hinata. Hinata had tears formed on the side of both of his eyes.

Kindaichi looked at hinata with a soft look, as he kissed hinata on the forehead. "I'm sorry baby," kindaichi started, "Are you okay, did I go too far?" Kindaichi cooed, looking hinata straight in the eyes. Hinata only nodded in response and laid his head on kindaichi's chest. Kindaichi chuckled softly, and got into the blankets with hinata, too lazy and tired to clean up the mess they had created. "Baby," Kindaichi said in a soft voice, "who was that man who had waved at you and said goodbye?" Hinata turned himself over to look at kindaichi. Hinata laughed a bit, which had confused kindaichi. "That man who you saw say goodbye to me, was a perverted man," hinata said closing his eyes, now snoring softly. Kindaichi laied in the bed completely dumbfounded as he knew he got jealous over a perverted man.

A/N over here, drink some water and take care of yourself please ^^