Teruhina

This was requested by two people. If there are any grammar mistakes then I'm sorry. I haven't slept for like a long time because I hate sleep-
So if there is any grammar mistakes then its either autocorrect, or me just being lazy and stupid.
Other than that, enjoy!
。♡♤◇━━━━━━━━━━━━◇♤♡。
Warning: Bed sex, blow job, and rough.
。♡♤◇━━━━━━━━━━━━◇♤♡。
"Um, I don't know about this Terushima...Doesn't the outfit seem you know, revealing?" Hinata said. "I don't know what you're talking about Hinata. It looks perfect to me." Terushima said smirking.

"Okay, If you say so." Hinata said shrugging. Terushima had bought Hinata a maid outfit and told him to wear it. Hinata sat down on the bed and sighed. Terushima walked towards hinata and started kissing him.

"Ngh~" Hinata moaned. Terushima licked his lips and pushed hinata down on the bed. Terushima continued kissing hinata, but at the same time Terushima was getting rid of his clothes.

Terushima stopped kissing hinata and looked at him. "Do I have consent?" Terushima asked. Hinata thought for a moment and then shook his head yes. Terushima smiled and then looked at hinata. "Suck." Was all Terushima said.

Hinata being the bottom he is, started giving Terushima a Blow job. After about about 30 minutes, Terushima finally cummed. Hinata swallowed it and looked at Terushima.

Terushima licked his lips and started kissing hinata once again. "KyAa!~" Hinata moaned. Terushima without warning, started thrusting roughly. Terushima continued this for an hour.

Then hinata moaned loudly and that's when Terushima knew he hit his prostate (If I didn't spell it right then I'm sorry.) Terushima started going faster and harder on that spot, making Hinata moan louder.

After 4 hours, hinata finally cummed. Terushima looked at hinata and smirked. Hinata's maid dress was now ruined and covered in white sticky stuff. (Yeah that's totally the name-)

Terushima picked hinata up and cleaned him up. After that Terushima and Hinata cuddled and fell asleep.
。♡♤◇━━━━━━━━━━━━◇♤♡。
I bet you that there is a lot of grammar mistakes in here-
I'll try to do all the requests you guys gave me! There is two ships that have the same story line so I'll put this ships together. Anyways, bye-