Daisugahina

Requested by: HannahS6544

Warning: Two tops, One bottom, and Rough sex

Bright. It was bright. Hinata could see something bright shining in his eyes. Hinata didn't know what it was. Hinata had his guess on the sun or a flashlight. Hinata felt like he had slept a long time. Hinata opened his eyes only to see that the bright light was the sun. Hinata sighed in relief. Hinata sat up on his bed and looked around his room. Hinata was still in his night gown, since he had just woke up. Hinata took off his blankets and got off his bed. He fixed his bed and walked towards the window of his room. He opened his window no too wide. He took a little peek at the outside. Kageyama and Tsukishima were arguing with eachother as usual, yachi was panicking, kiyoko was trying to calm down yachi, and Yamaguchi was trying to stop Tsukishima. Hinata smiled softly, everyone was outside doing what they usually do. Hinata noticed that two people were missing from the crowd. Hinata thought, he knew that everyone was outside, all the teams he had gone against with his team was there, but two people were missing. Hinata thought deeply and then got the answer. Daichi and Suga weren't there. Hinata thought that something bad might have happened to them, so he put on his gray socks, and left his bedroom still in his night gown. Hinata closed his door softly, and then remembered that he doesn't know what room Suga and Daichi are in. 'This is going to be hard' Hinata thought. There was over a million rooms. How would hinata know which room Suga and Daichi were in. Hinata thought for a moment, deciding on what to do. Then, hinata finally came up with a plan.

                                ❄
Hinata had almost opened every room and closed it. Hinata sighed and wiped off the sweat from his forehead. He looked at his watch on his wrist, and saw that it was 9:00 am. Hinata had gotten up at 8:00 am and searched for them at that time. Meaning, hinata had opened almost every door within an hour. Hinata was about to get to the third to last door, when he heard a noise. The noise was coming from the last room. Hinata walked towards the last room. Hinata sighed, and though for a moment. Hinata knew that everyone was probably practicing, and was too busy to even notice that Daichi, Suga, and him, weren't there at all. Hinata could hear even more noise coming from the room. He knew that it was Suga and Daichi, because he could hear Suga's voice and Daichi's chuckle. Hinata sighed once more, and opened the door slightly, peeking his head inside. "Sugamama, Dadchi, what are you guys doing in here--" Hinata said, not even finishing his sentence. Hinata blushed as he saw Suga and Daichi look at him. Suga and Daichi blushed as well, but the smirked. "Oh, um-- I'm sorry for interrupting you guys, so I'll leave--" Hinata said. Hinata was going to close the door, but was stopped when a hand grabbed him and pulled him inside their room. Hinata was thrown onto the bed and looked up, only to see Suga and Daichi. Hinata shivered at the coldness in their room. It was dark in their room. The only light source they had was a little lamp on the desk, but it wasn't very bright, so it was no help at all. Hinata's lips quivered. "D-dadchi..? Why did you pull me in here..?" Hinata said stuttering. Daichi didn't answer, all daichi did was look at Suga. Suga looked back at Daichi, and a smirk appeared on their face after a minute.
Hinata looked at both of them with a confused look. Daichi and Suga headed onto the bed. Suga was in front of hinata, while daichi was behind hinata. Suga put his finger near hinata's lips, rubbing his finger softly against hinata's lips. Hinata shivered at the feeling of suga's finger rubbing against his lips softly. Suga pulled hinata's lips down, just a tad bit, and kissed him. Daichi, on the other hand, was kissing hinata's neck. Hinata shivered, and had made a quiet moan in the kiss. Daichi, still kissing hinata's neck, was taking off hinata's clothes now. Hinata didn't notice this, because he was being kissed by Suga. Suga had already entered his tounge in. Suga and hinata were still fighting for dominance, but by the time hinata had lost, all his clothes were already taken off. Suga and hinata stopped kissing eachother. A string of saliva was connected from both of their lips. Hinata was blushing a dark shade of red now. His lips were glossy and pink, like a freshly new strawberry that had just been picked. Daichi picked hinata up, and placed him on his lap. Hinata was hovering over daichi's cock. Daichi looked at hinata's glossy pink lips, and kissed him. Suga started kissing hinata's neck, like daichi had did. It was as if they were taking turns doing the same thing to hinata. They had stopped taking turns after 2 minutes. Daichi and Suga looked at eachother. Daichi knew that hinata was still hovering over his cock. Daichi pushed the first length if his cock in. Hinata moaned and shivered at the sudden feeling that had just occurred. Daichi then pushed in the full length if his cock, causing hinata to moan loudly. Hinata put his hands on daichi's shoulder, and put his head near his ear. Daichi started thrusting and moving slowly for the first 5 minutes, but started to make the pace even faster once it had passed 8 minutes. Hinata was moaning, but not the kind of moan suga and daichi wanted to hear. Suga kissed at hinata's neck and with that, suga had pushed in the full length of his cock. Hinata moaned loudly and started panting. "agH~! Hah...~" Hinata moaned. Daichi and suga started moving at the same pace, which made hinata moan even more than before. Daichi and Suga had found hinata's prostate, and pounded into him without and mercy. Hinata moaned very loudly, and arched his back. His eyes were rolled back and his tounge was sticking out. Tears were forming on the side of his eyes. Hinata could feel both pain, and pleasure which made him moan louder than ever. Daichi and suga continuously pounded into hinata mercilessly. They had continued this for about 3 hours. Hinata had cummed before 3 hours, and cummed again, but daichi and Suga weren't quite done. They thrusted one last thrust into Hinata, before sending their seed inside if him. Hinata gave one last moan, before falling asleep. Suga and daichi took out their cock. Suga looked at the clock that was on the stand, next to him, and saw that the time was 12:00 pm. It was already afternoon, meaning suga, daichi, and hinata, had missed breakfast and practice. Daichi and suga cleaned hinata and themselves, and got dressed. They dressed hinata as well, and got a wheelchair from a closet. They sat hinata down onto the wheelchair, and woke hinata up. Hinata woke up, still tired from being pounded by two people. His legs were hurting really bad, and he couldn't even stand up. Hinata was still tired but was still wide awake. Suga and daichi kissed Hinata on the forehead and opened the door. Daichi closed the door and pushed the wheelchair hinata was in, and walked with Suga into the kitchen for lunch.

So? How was this chapter?! I feel very proud of this chapter. If I spelt "of" wrong, then I'm terribly sorry. Other than that, you can leave some more requests and I'll be able to do some. Have a great day sugars ^^