Tsukihina (Fluff)

"BOKE HINATA BOKE!" Kageyama yelled. Hinata had just spilled food all over the floor. "Its fine Hinata. You just tripped that's all." Sugamama said to Hinata. Sugamama gave Hinata a big hug and went to order some more food.

Tsukishima was laughing at Hinata and Yamaguchi was scolding Kageyama for yelling at Hinata. Hinata looked disappointed. He couldn't believe that he had spilt all the food Sugamama bought.

Hinata got up and sat down on the bench with a sad look on his face. His whole team looked at him with a concerned look. Tsukishima sighed, and sat down next to Hinata. "What's the matter shrimpy." Tsukishima said.

Hinata looked up at Tsukishima. "I can't believe that I spilt the food that Sugamama bought.." hinata said in a sad low voice. Tsukishima gave Hinata a soft warm concerned look.

"Its fine shrimpy. Don't let it get to you. You tripped and that's it. You can't change that." Tsukishima said. Hinata looked up at Tsukishima again and gave a slight smile.

"Really..? It's not my fault..?" Hinata said. Tsukishima smiled, and said, "Of course not shrimpy." Hinata smiled and jumped up. "I'm so glad its not my fault!" Hinata said. Hinata looked at Tsukishima and gave him a bright smile.

"Thanks Tsukki!" Hinata said. Hinata ran to go and talk to the others. Tsukishima sat on the bench frozen. Tsukishima chuckled slightly and smiled. Tsukishima got up and walked towards the rest if his teammates.

Hello-!
It's me, your loyal and faithful Author-chan!
I'm back-!
Um, I said I quit, but I felt guilty for not writing much stories in here..
I decided to make an april fools special, which is this one-!
I hope you all enjoyed!