Christmas Eve & Day

It was Christmas Eve, snow falling, cold winds, warm fire in the room, gingerbread cookies being baked, and presents being wrapped

It was Christmas Eve, snow falling, cold winds, warm fire in the room, gingerbread cookies being baked, and presents being wrapped. The Bad Guys were decorating for Christmas Day. While the women worked on the food and wrapping gifts, the men helped decorate their house in decorations with the 11 year old kids.

"I can't wait for tomorrow!" Moe Jr. said to his dad.

"Neither can I son. But until then, no going through presents." Wolf said. Moe Jr. nodded and joined his siblings as they made some gingerbread houses and cookies together.

"Hey, Wolf

"Hey, Wolf. Why don't you and the guys take the kids out to have fun?" Diane said roasting the chicken.

"You sure? I can help around here?" Wolf said.

"Yeah, but I thought you would like to have fun with kids while we work? Plus we need a tree." Diane said.

"Is something wrong?" Wolf asked. Diane then sighed and looked at him.

"My parents are coming tomorrow." Diane said. Wolf surprised to hear that. He never got to meet them nor did he see them at their wedding.

"Your parents? They're coming here?" Wolf asked.

"Yep. They're coming back from a business trip in Italy. They said they wanted to see me." Diane said.

"And you're worried because..?" Wolf said.

"They always wanted me to be a lawyer. They were... sophisticated people and I don't think they'll approve of you guys or our kids, Princess as their grandkids and they don't know I'm the Crimson Paw." Diane explained.

"I'm sure they'll accept you for who you are... and if they don't... well, they don't know how great you've become." Wolf said giving her a kiss.

"Now, go on! Go have fun with the kids." Diane said.

In Joy and Nellie's room which was filled with computers and TVs, the twins were on their phones when their eyes glowed orange and made their tech turn on. They see each other's eyes glow and realized that their meta-gene activated.