Easter Day

13 Years Ago

Los Angeles

There was a house with two snakes living in it. A male king cobra snake named Montgomery or Monty Snake with his 9 year old son, Hubert Snake who was a Eastern Brown Snake. Ever since Hubert's mother died of sickness, it's been hard living without her. His father was the leader of an gang once, that's how he met his mother, Lily, who was a Eastern Brown Snake. His gang was relaxing on a beach when he cross paths with his mother. It was love at first sight. Pretty soon they got married and had one kid. They were King Cobras and Eastern Brown Snakes, the first and second deadliest snakes in the world. So they were the most feared in the town. Marc tried to make friends but every time he did, they would run away from him. His dad would often be hard on him at times trying to toughen him up.

"Look son, I love you, but you can't just keep cowering away from the world forever. We're the one of the deadliest snakes out there. You have to figure out how to use that fear. Either be respected or feared." Monty said to him once.

His dad would be too hard on him sometimes seeing that he couldn't stand up for himself. Like that one time he couldn't win a fight.

"You're a snake son! You got to start acting like one, be tough like one, be fierce like one!" Monty told his son cleaning his wounds. His dad would train him how to fight in the art of Fang Kwan Do, a fighting martial art for deadly snakes like them.

But there were times his dad would give him love. When his 10th birthday came, his father when all out on decorating the house for his son. Snake offered invitations to some of his schoolmates but they just turned them down or ran away in fear.

"Who's ready for birthday cake?" Monty asked Hubert.

"Me

"Me..." Hubert said sad. Monty then looks to see no one came to his party. He had a feeling this would happen again. Like all of his past birthdays, no one would come.

"Hey, it's okay. At least you got your dad. I know someday you'll be popular and people will notice you." Monty said as he hugs his son.

"So since one could come... I decided to invite my old gang members to come wish you a happy birthday." Monty said. Soon Monty's gang came over and gave Hubert presents and celebrate his birthday. It was the only best birthday he had.

For Snake's 13 birthday, his father booked him a party at the Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria. Full of games and entertainment by Freddy and the gang.