Halloween

Tonight was Halloween, The time of tricks, treats and scares. The Bad Guys were now treat or treating with their kids on their way to the JL's haunted house party. Wolf had made himself to look more like a werewolf, Snake looking like a cobra, Webs looking like a bumblebee, Shark as a musketeer, Piranha looking like a ninja, and Princess looking like a queen. As for their kids: Moe Jr. as a spy, Willow as a angel, Joy as a butterfly, Pepe Jr. as a gladiator, Viper as mad scientist, Lily as a dancer, Skales as a Soldier, Nellie as a fairy, Gray as a knight, and Luna as a doctor.

"I can't wait to see the party." Piranha said.

"Same here, buddy." Shark said.

"And on the way there, we'll have the kids trick or treat so they can fun." Wolf said.

"Yep. Are you sure we're going the right way?" Snake said sucking on a lollipop.

"Yep, according to the directions Cisco gave me, we should be there soon." Webs said checking her phone.

"Thank you for this dad!" Moe Jr. said hugging his dad, making Wolf's tail wag again.

"Anything for you, my son." Wolf said. Princess then catches up to them.

"So Diane is not joining us?" She asked.

"Nope. She and the other ladies decided to have woman's night out." Wolf said. He knew that Diane needed this since she works as governor and mother.

"Okay." Princess said as she catches up with the kids. But what they didn't know is that this night is the night of the rare Yin Yang Eclipse, an event that only happens every 100 years. Magic is powerful under its light and monsters, ghosts, demons, and spirits come out to play.

🎵This is the Day of the DepartedThe spirits are coming, but the evil can't stayRemember the Day of the DepartedThey're coming to find youDon't let em get away🎵

The spirits are coming, but the evil can't stay
Remember the Day of the Departed
They're coming to find you
Don't let em get away🎵

🎵This is the Day of the DepartedThe spirits are coming, but the evil can't stayRemember the Day of the DepartedThey're coming to find youDon't let em get away🎵