Valentine's Day

20 years ago...

South America
Amazon

There was a big house near the Amazon river and in that house was a family of piranhas. A father named Daniel, a mother named Garcia, and their 900,543 sons. There was Mateo, Antonio, Diego, Carlos, Leo, Julian, Luis, Lorenzo, Dominic, Eduardo, Pedro, Ricardo, Leon, Dario, Arturo, Aloysius, Nicolas, Luca, Rio, Mario, Rosario, Esteban, Luigi, José, Hector, and Bruno, just to name a few. Out of the many piranhas was one named Pepe. Pepe was one of the most wild ones in the family. Now the brothers treated each other with respect, love, and became a gang that they called themselves The Piranha Brothers Gang. They were the most feared in the Amazon. Mess with one, and you mess with the whole pack. Unfortunately, like every gang, they made enemies. But with them working together like a pack, they were unstoppable. Life was great for them, Until... the day that changed everything....

Pepe was now running back home with a gift for his one of his older brothers Bruno. Bruno was the silent type and didn't really speak often. He only spoke to Pepe the most, besides Papá and Mamá. He arrived home to see his family together, making dinner, tacos and burritos, his favorite.

"Hola guys, I'm back!" Pepe said as he kissed them hello and gave a big hug to his mama and papa.

"Where have you been?" Pedro asked.

"Just getting Bruno a gift." Pepe said showing it. It was a gold switchblade knife with tools along with it.

"Whoa! Nice gift, bro." Eduardo said.

"Thanks!" Pepe said.

"So you didn't get into any trouble?" Mateo asked. Pepe looked back nervous a bit.

"Pfft, of course I didn't." Pepe said. He then ripped a fart. His face turned beat red. Mateo, Carlos, and Esteban gave him a look that said "seriously?"

"You just lied to us." Carlos said.

"What? No, I didn't." Pepe said.

"You always fart when you lie. We know you, we're your brothers." Esteban said.

"What? No! I fart when I'm nervous." Pepe said in defense.

"Yeah, nervous about lying to us." Mateo said. Pepe's stomach then gurgled more. Pepe tried to hold it in.

"Sorry." Pepe squeaked as he ripped a bigger fart.

"PEPE!!!" Everyone shouted.

"I'm so sorry. I just had an argument with the cashier, that's all." Pepe said as he runs off, leaving his family in a gas cloud.

Pepe then runs up stairs to see Bruno playing his pet rat and his hourglass. Bruno was one of the weird ones in the family. He was always obsessed with time and space.

"Sana sana, colita de rana." Bruno mumbled playing with his hourglass and rat named Remy. He turns to see his brother Pepe coming to him and smiles.

"Hey, Bruno! I got you something." Pepe said showing him the knife. Bruno smiled and takes it.

"Thanks, so did you find a date yet?" Bruno asked. Pepe just blushed. His mother and father were always trying to get their sons to land a date so they can have grandkids.

"No, I didn't. Please don't act like ma or pa." Pepe said as he looks outside.

"Sure. Have you ever wondered what else is out there... beyond the Amazon?" Bruno asked.

"Nope. I got everything I want." Pepe said.

"Boys! Dinner time!" Daniel called out.

Bruno and Pepe headed down stairs and joined everyone eating. Pepe ate a lot of burritos and tacos. After dinner, Pepe goes to put his dish away when his brother Diego yells.