4th of July

14 Years Ago

There were two sharks, a male and female named Drinnok and Kendra. The two met at a con-cation and fell in love. They became a pair of criminals then, stealing and pulling off heists. They called themselves: The Cold-Blooded Killers. They never killed anyone but the name was to strike fear into people's hearts and it did. That and they were sharks.

It wasn't for long that they got married, but what was better... after 4 months later, she was pregnant. After 3 months later she gave birth to eight pups. 4 boys and 4 girls. She named them: Striiker, Avery, Xander, Velenka, Gwen, Ripper, Mari, and Lou. Lou was the oldest of the whole bunch.

He was known for being such a sweetheart and didn't really like seeing blood

He was known for being such a sweetheart and didn't really like seeing blood. He enjoyed taking care of his brothers and sisters when they were young. Their parents taught them everything they knew about being criminals. How to scam, trick, fool, and to steal. All of Lou's siblings were fast learners, him as well. But Lou also had a different passion. Acting. He saw his best way to be a criminal... was being a master of disguise. And he became an excellent master of it. Fooling people to get what he wanted. His parents were proud of him.

"You have such a talent." Drinnok said to Lou.

"You're a great criminal." Kendra said to him. Lou blushed as he got commented on his talent.

His siblings got a little jealous of him but they were happy for him. They were the ultimate crime family to the city of their times. But then... one day changed that...

Lou was now 22 years old. His brothers and sisters adults as well. At this time, Lou was pressured to get married and having kids, expected to leave the nest with a wife. Being the oldest son was tough for Lou. Wherever he walked, he would scare people nearby, which is why he had to disguise himself. One day, he decided to pull off a crime by himself. A bank job smuggling gold out of the safe in a disguise. He disguised himself as one of the workers to he can steal the gold. He slips into the vault and as the guards turned their back, he tranquilized them. He then grabbed as much gold and money he could take in his bags.

"Piece of cake

"Piece of cake." Shark thought as he makes it out with his prize. He is now on his way back to his family.

He was now by the river line going over the bridge almost home when he tripped over a brick and dropped his case full of that money into the water.