the Golden Katana of the Ninjtizu Clan,

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

the Starry Night Painting,

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

and many more stuff. He escaped from cops and the FBI of their traps. He never got caught. He was the greatest in his time.

But then during one heist, after he escaped yet again, he bumped into a beautiful female gray wolf named Susan Jackson. It was love at first sight.

Eventually, Susan then discovered that Lenny was a criminal. He was scared she'll report him but she didn't. She was too in love with him to be separated from him, just like he was. They then soon got married and later on had a given birth to a baby boy pup.

"He's so cute. What should we name him?" Susan said in a rocking chair.

"How about... Moe." Lenny said. Susan smiled at the name.

"It's perfect." Susan said. And so they had a wonderful life together with Moe completing their family.

Unfortunately, Susan then died of cancer, leaving Lenny with his 3 year old son.

"Promise me that you will protect him and let him live a happy life." Susan said to Lenny before she died. He swore that he would.

Lenny did everything he could to raise Moe by himself and did good. He then would tell Moe stories of his times of stealing and taught him everything he knew on being a criminal. Moe loved to hear his dad's stories and would want to be just like him.

"I love you daddy." Moe said curled in his dad's arm in the room with the fireplace on. Markus just smiles and hugs him.

"I love you too, son." Lenny said.

Unfortunately... their happy life came at an end.

5 Months Later

Moe was coloring in his art book when he dad came back from the grocery store with food.

"I'm back, son!" Lenny said. Moe smiles and gets back to drawing. Suddenly, the police burst in pointing their guns at Lenny.

"Freeze!" A officer shouts. All the commotion got Moe hiding in a corner. A officer then handcuffs Lenny pinning him against a wall.

The Bad Guys Justice League: Holiday Extravaganza जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें