"Noooo!" Shark yells as he tries to get it but saw it go into the sewers pipes. He lost his money.

"I failed...." Shark said in shock and sadness. He couldn't believe he failed. He couldn't go back empty-handed. His parents would be so upset with him. He then decided to run away. He would miss his family, but he couldn't go back as a failure.

Lou was now trying to figure out what to do now

Lou was now trying to figure out what to do now. He was now wandering through the streets in a disguise, sad and scared of what he would do now. He was now sitting in the Tilt Coffee Bar, drinking coffee and eating a doughnut. He never felt so scared before. He looks up to see a wolf in a white suit come sit in his booth.

"Excuse me, but I couldn't mind seeing you upset." The wolf said.

"Yeah, I... failed a job. And I can't go back to my family as a failure." Lou said.

"You don't look like a failure to me. I see you have a gift in... disguising yourself." The wolf said.

Lou was surprised by this. He saw through his disguise. No one has ever seen through him, except his family.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. I'm smarter than I look. The point is: I'm putting together a crew to pull of some jobs and heists. We could you a master of disguise like you. So you fail, so what? With us... you won't fail again. What'd ya say?" The wolf said.

Lou thought about this and it was a tempting offer. He knew he couldn't go back. Plus, working with others might help him fix his talents.

"Okay. I'm in. I'm Lou Shark." Lou said.

"Moe Wolf or just Wolf is fine." Wolf said. Shark smiled knowing this was going to be fun.

Present Day

Shark and the others were getting things ready for their pool party. Plus they got fireworks, from one of Piranha's brothers who owned a lot of explosives. Soon their guests came. Piranha's brothers and Snake's dad. Some members of the JL were there to party with them. Team Flash, Team Arrow, Team Supergirl, Team Legends, and Team Werewolf. It was a great day. The kids and teenagers were having fun in the pool with Shark and Piranha while the grownups chat. It was a wonderful time, and it going to be better when it's night time. Shark then got out of the pool and dried off and eats.

"Oh yeah baby! This party is awesome!" Shark said as he dries off.