Upcoming Story!

(Book cover by the my dearest bestfriend pretzel_a

(Book cover by the my dearest bestfriend pretzel_a. Also wanna show my appreciation to 09zera , who is also my bestfriend and these two sweethearts are supporting me a lot throughout all the books i have published and just want to let you guys know that i love you both mwaa💗*Read 20 Letters aka Letters Series #1, highly recommended!* )

----------------------------------------------------------

In the middle of the chase, Kavin looked left and right. Checking if anyone was there by the dark road, also trying to catch some breath over some intense running. He's just a simple bartender, you might be wondering why would he be in such trouble like this. He wasn't into gambling, he wasn't engaged into several illegal doings, and he wasn't in debt. The last one was kind of a lie if i were to be asked, but it isn't something related on this chase. Obviously, these guys wanted something. He pulled out a stick of cigarette since he always had to do so everytime he was stressed. He was looking for his lighter, hoping that it was just in his pocket when suddenly he had someone else lighting it up for him.

"Must've dropped it after your run, don't even bother looking for it." By then, he knew who it was judging by his voice.

"Shit." he tried to escape the man in a very elegant suit but four men came in front of him.

"2 million baht Taemiyaklin Kittiyangkul." The man said, still trying to convince the man in front of him.

"Be my bodyguard." The man right in front of him said. Kavin looked at the man in front of him and knew that even if he refuses the money, this bastard would always find a way to pester him. He also had a brother to raise...

"Thyme...you really are a pain in the ass." he scoffed and Thyme smirked.
What will happen when these two lived in the same building? Will Kavin's relationship with his brother be affected because of his association with the one of the biggest mafia family in Thailand? Will their feelings develop or will it rot beautifully like a dying rose?

MY PERFECT MYSTERY (ThymeKavin X Kinnporsche)
!!COMING SOON!!