5

Guntithanon's POV:

I arrived at the beach 30 minutes late, We decided to meet up at 2:30 pm but i got stuck due to traffic. When i entered, i looked around the cottages and saw Man, Boss, Green, Dim, and Type. They were just singing, dancing, drinking and eating. It was a very joyful sight. I walked towards them and hugged them one by one.

"SARAWAAAAAAAAT!!!" Green screamed his lungs out. God, save me from this sweet little monster.

"Hey Green, welcome back." i hugged him and he hugged me back. He was like an older sibling to me.

"Ayaaa, i missed you so much. Ever since we went to america we rarely talked. How are you?" he held me close and i just nodded.

"I'm fine, i actually was pretty busy so i'm sorry. Your boyfriend was there to make you feel entertained." I shrugged. He laughs it off and offered me a drink to drink which i whole heartedly accepted. Wow, they are so happy to meet up like this in a very long time.

I was sipping on my glass when i suddenly felt tension rising. I looked around and heard a familliar voice.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Tine...my sweet Tine's voice.
I raised my head only to see Tine still looking very beautiful, as always. He was so attractive. He was wearing glasses, i wonder when he started wearing them? But all i saw was my baby right in front of me after two fucking years of longing for him.

"Tinee! We missed you!" they went over to hug Tine and even if i wanted to hug him too, i was glued on to my seat. I just drank all the remaining liquid in my cup and i didn't know what to feel.

"I missed you guys too, any events that i might have missed?" they shook their heads and offered Tine to sit in front of me. Fuck, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. He didn't even seem like he was affected by my presence. I hated the fact that he was all cool instead of coming to me and showering me with his hugs and kisses like how he used to. Wait...why am i thinking like this as if we were still together? Man up Sarawat, you broke up with him and all he know was you got sick of him. It's your fault why you're suffering like this.

He sat in front of me and i saw his smile. He looks so cute everytime he smiles. I miss him, i miss him just simply smiling for me every single day. I miss him being clingy.

"Hey Sarawat, long time no see." he said politely. What? He's no longer calling me Ai'Wat? I feel hurt not gonna lie.

"Hey." i just nodded and kept on a straight face. Tine just smiled lightly and nodded. I bet he probably had moved on from me already. You're so stupid Sarawat.

"So, how have you been? It's been a while." he was trying to start a conversation. I just looked at him and coldly said...

"Life was great, i've been fine." c'mon, we all know that i was lying.

"That's good, i heard you have a new girlfriend?" Here it is. Tine, having too much personal questions. It's something that often worries me, he couldn't stop asking about things that he was curious about. He must've seen the news online. How embarassing.

"uhm.." i stuttered.

"Oh, is it too personal? Sorry i didn't mean to, i was just so curious since i heard about your rumored girlfriend. But still, i hope you and her get along well. I wish you the best." he was smiling at me, that's when i realized that he really moved on from me. It hurts.

"She's not my girlfriend, but thanks."
He smiled and tapped my shoulder.

"You'll get her someday bro, wish you luck." b-bro...BRO?!?! He was calling bro?!?! He used to call me baby, sweetheart, love, babe, bae, saraleo and other endearing names but he just called me BRO?!?! That fucking hurts me, he really thinks of me as a friend now.

I was speechless, i just looked at him and he was just smiling at me purely. That smile that used to be mine alone, was now long gone. Those eyes that were full of love, it changed into a simple friendship. I feel so empty inside.

Don't treat me like this Tine. Don't treat me like a friend of yours. It hurts me just thinking that i was still hoping that you can still accept me as your boyfriend, i don't want to be your bestfriend again. Please Tine, don't think of me as just someone you just knew.