1

"Ai'Wat! Can you stop bothering me for once? I can't focus on my assignment." Tine groans and stared at his boyfriend.

"Why? Can't i appreciate my boyfriends beauty?" He said while sniff kissing Tine's cheeks.

"Ai'Saraleo!"  His cheeks were tinted with light shades of pink. Sarawat laughs at his shy boyfriend, knowing that he succeeded in making his boyfriend blush.

"Sarawat, for god's sake i am a law student. I need to read tons of books. So can you please wait until i get these finished?" He tries to calm himself while his boyfriend was smirking.

"I was just trying to be clingy and all."

"But it's not the right time to be clingy, i'll make it up to you hmm?" Tine held Sarawat's hand to assure him that he wasn't angry.

"Alright, i'll wait for you. Are you hungry, bun?(bunny)"

"Not really, if you're hungry you can just order food online. Sorry, i'm too busy to cook." His eyes were glued onto each of the pages he has to read and he fixed his glasses to make it all better.

"Alright bun, goodluck. I love you."

"Err."

Sarawat clicked his tongue out of annoyance and repeated his words.
"I said i love you."

Tine looks at him and rolled his eyes.
"yeah yeah, i love you too...happy?"

"I'm glad" he smiled from ear to ear hearing his boyfriend's confession.

    E N D   O F   F L A S H B A C K

Sarawat was sitting on his office, thinking about the great times he had with his ex boyfriend. He feels bad, so bad. A lot of things we're aligned for them to go through and it came into an end. Sarawat was confused, hurt, angry, and curious at the same time. How is he now? Is he feeling better? Does he have a girlfriend? It has been two years since they both separated, but the most painful thing is they had to be separated not because one had fallen out of love. Not because one had cheated, nor one was dying anytime soon. It was because Sarawat was the ceo of Astrostuffs, and he was known throughout the nation. He had no choice but to dump tine to keep his reputation as clean as possible. These days, same sex relationship has been a rough journey for them. Some people don't support them, don't consider their feelings and worst of all...they had shame on them

That is why Sarawat had no choice but to leave, even if it did hurt them both. But the worst thing he could ever do was....lie about why he wanted to break up.

"W-Why? Is there something wrong? Did i do something bad Sarawat? Please tell me..." Tine was crying, he was sobbing while trying to hold Sarawat's hand.

"Tine, you don't have to know. I just want to break up with you."
Sarawat was holding back his tears while he throws Tine's hands back to him.

"N-No...please Wat.." Tine continues to sob.

"Let's just stop Tine, it's getting annoying. Get over me and forget about us. I don't love you anymore."
Sarawat stood up and Tine caught his hand. Tine begged on his knees, he hugs Sarawat as he held his arm....crying knowing that his boyfriend doesn't love him anymore.

"W-Why? I'll do anything Sarawat...please.. hurt me..just pretend to love me back...i can't live without you wat...atleast tell me why you want to break up" Tine's eyes were swollen, Sarawat looks at his boyfriend...tempted to wipe his tears off and hug him as tight as he can.

"I.." sarawat stopped, as he remembered why he was doing this.

"I don't...find you,attractive anymore. I just used you Tine, i never loved you."
Tine's heart was wrecked, he was crying so hard after hearing the guy he loved most saying those things. He turned down his head, chuckled a little as his tears flowed down his face. He lets go of Sarawat and Sarawat,was in shock of the sudden action.

"You...found someone new didn't you?hahaha...how stupid of me..."
Sarawat felt a pang on his chest, he feels uneasy. A tear dropped from his eyes knowing that he was crossing the line.

"why didn't i realize that you never loved me... it hurts so damn bad Wat.. you could've atleast considered about how i would feel." He stared at his ex lover's eyes and he wanted to hug him so bad.

"T-Tine.." he stuttered.

"Stop..i-i know.." Tine stood up and wiped his tears " if this is what you,really want Wat.. i have no choice..i can't force you."

Sarawat began regretting every word he said. He felt like dying.

"so you're old promises we're all fake..i thought we were deeply inlove."
Sarawat looks at Tine and he was losing him.

"I hope you're happy, i'll never bother you again. I'm sorry." Tine hurriedly got his bag and ran away. He wanted to leave as soon as possible. He was sobbing all the way to his car and he never wanted to see Sarawat, but he was hoping that he would eventually come to stop him...turns out he was wrong. He starts the engine and drove off.

Sarawat came out running while shouting Tine's name. He eventually regretted lying about why he broke up with him and he knew that he never should have broke up with him. He was wrecked.

"T-Tine..i'm sorry" he muttered and cried his eyes out. He lost his happiness, he lost his one and only love, he lost his lover.