10

Tine woke up with a very heavy feeling, he looks around for his phone and remembers everything that happened last night. His eyes were still swollen and he still can't focus after everything that happened. He held his face and saw a note on the table right beside him.

"Don't forget to drink this medicine i left for you, i'll see you later.

-Wat"

He rubbed his eyes and just threw the note, he was still angry. He knew that Sarawat lied just to get rid of him in public which made them both hurt. It was all Sarawat's fault anyway, he says.

Room service came to serve his breakfast and he was having eggs, bacon and toast. Not to forget straberries dipped in chocolate for dessert and his coffee. He can't live a single day without having coffee.

He was distracted by how good these foods were, it was something he couldn't describe. All he know is, he has to praise this hotel for their great services. It's unbelievably amazing. He was happily munching on his strawberries when his phone started ringing. These days, these couples were enjoying on their own. Being single isn't something fun you know.

Teepakorn's(Tine) POV:

"Hello?"

"Hiii Tine! Goodmorning! We have decided that we wanna ride a boat today! Isn't that awesome?" As always, hyper Green sends a call.

"Oh, is that so? That's interesting, i never tried to ride a boat before."

"That's why we'll try to do it together. I heard that there's a mini island on this island, if you get what i mean."

"Yeah, i heard about it too. So what time should we be by the shore?" My mouth was full and i was hoping that he understood me, thankfully Green did.

"Hmmmm....About 9 am? Is that alright?" i nodded.

"Yeah, sounds good Green. I'll be there soon."

"Alrightyy!! Thankyou Tine! See you in a bit!" he excitedly said.

"Yeah, see you." i ended the call and tried to scroll down a bit on my feed. I was kinda bored, i still had a few more hours before we hang out. I saw lots of my friends being so successful in their careers, i am so happy for them. While i'm here, just having an ordinary life as always. When can i ever experience having a very expensive life?

The thought of Sarawat paying for the stranger's 30,000 shoes came into my mind. I even forgot that Sarawat was more than just rich. For me, he was still the same person i got to be with before. But, instead of giving 30,000 baht, he gave him 100,000 baht. Which was 70,000 baht more expensive than the price that the stranger's bragging about. Sarawat must've had diamonds as his utensils.

It was 9 am and i reached the shore. I saw my friends including Sarawat. There were three boats and we decided to go by pairs. Of course, all the couples decided to go and There was only me, Boss and Sarawat to choose from.

"I'll choose P'Boss"i pointed to P'Boss which made him widen his eyes.

(P' is something you add when calling someone who is older than you. Meanwhile, adding N' or Nong is something you add when calling someone who is younger than you.)

I saw Boss teasingly smiled at Sarawat and Sarawat was just glaring at Boss.
Me and Boss walked towards the boat while laughing when suddenly someone pulled me gently and said...

"The tourist said we can go by threes, let's go." he got two life vests and surprisingly, he helped me wear mine first.

"Ai'Wat, can you get me one too?" Boss was trying to tease Sarawat, i can tell.

"No, get one yourself." Sarawat replied while still trying to secure my life vest. I was trying so hard to push his hands away and do it myself but he's annoyingly stubborn.

"Aw, then why did you get Tine one and even secured it yourself before helping yourself?" Boss smirked and I looked at Sarawat, he isn't wearing any life vests yet.

"Priorities first." he calmly said while wearing his life vest and we all went inside the boat. We all had one tourist guide per boat since we didn't even know where we were going.

By now, we are now sitting on the boat, and unfortunately these two even fought on who has to sit right beside me. Boss being a big bully he is, he decided that after fighting a few minutes he would give Sarawat the chance to sit here and he would sit right behind us.
We are now on our way to the island Green was talking about and Sarawat was just looking around. The water was so clear, it's so beautiful.

"Tine." Sarawat called me out.

"What?" i said, without even sparing him a glance.

"Do you remember when we went to the beach, just the two of us?" he was talking about our trip when we were still together.

"What about it?" i looked at him lifelessly and he could tell that i'm not that interested in talking about things that we had before.

"Nothing much, i just thought about that one time that i promised you something."

After thinking about what it was for a few seconds, i already knew what he was trying to say.

"If this is about you promising me that you'll marry me someday then that won't be necessary anymore."
I was kinda cold when i said that, i wasn't giving out any expressions at all. Sarawat on the other hand, looked a bit hurt. He just nodded and just smiled a little. Was i being too harsh? I just wanted to say it since i think it's something i had to say.

We arrived by the island and it was so amazing. It looked so ethereal. I have never seen anything like this. The sun isn't too bright, the water was warm and clear, it was all blue and the sky was scattered with clouds. I fixed my glasses and Sarawat helped me while getting out of the boat.

"Did you bring your sunscreen?" Sarawat asked. I checked my bag, and shit. I didn't bring one. I can't go out on the sun without it. So i tried looking for it again, but then Sarawat handed me a bottle.

"I knew i had to bring one for you, you're very careful when it comes to your skin." i looked at him and he was just nodding and handing me the bottle. He's really serious about tring to make up with me.

"Thanks." i got the bottle and poured a bit on my hand. I used it on my face, neck and not to forget my arms. I didn't wanna burn my skin. He still knew the exact brand i use for sun screens. Without any hesitations, we ran into the water and i was just splashing water. We just teased each other, mainly me, Green and Type. Those other four were just doing their own thing.

Laughter, teases, splashes, and other things that we do just now makes my heart full. I love spending time with my friends like this, i hope we can still do this more in the future.