3

Am i that stupid? I mean, i have been crying about Tine almost everynight. My house is filled with all out memories. I never wanted to leave this place. It shows all our bonds together when we were still together. Even if i tried to forget about him or move on from him, i can't. I don't think i can ever try to love someone who's not Tine Teepakorn. I feel so numb without him by my side.

But what i can i do, i did all these mess. It's the cinsequences of my stupidity.

The loud music fills my head. I'm with my friends, trying to drink as much as i can to make this pain atleast fade just for tonight.

"Ai'Man, get some more drinks." i ordered. I was drinking the rest of the alcohol that was on my cup when i suddenly felt Boss hitting my head. What a nuisance...nuisance...that's what i called Tine when we were together. He thought that i was insulting him, but i was actually giving out a gesture of endearment. I miss you my nuisance...

"What the hell Boss?!" i irritatedly spoke up.

"No, what the hell Ai'Wat? Are you gonna be this heartbroken for the rest of your life? Even Tine won't give a damn about you drinking this much."
Ouch, that was a hard slap on my face by Boss.

"Ai'Boss, i just wanna drink that's all. Stop making this stuff about Tine, he isn't coming back anytime soon. He might as well not come back anymore" God damn you Wat, how can you hurt yourself like this? You're an idiot.

"Calm down, Tine is already gone. Go have drinks, get some new girls. Where did our Mr.Playboy Sarawat go right before you met Tine huh? We want him back." Man told me. I guess they were right, it's probably time to get myself a new girlfriend. Besides, i am still straight. I just love Tine.
I mean loved, he's not coming back anymore. Even if i wanted him back, even if he came back he would never get back together with me. It's probably okay for me to get a new fling.

"I'll get some drinks, i'll be right back."
Man and Boss nodded as i stood up from my chair and walked towards the stall where we ordered some drinks. I sat down and ordered a few more drinks that may keep me busy for a few more hours. While the bartender was making my drink, i was scrolling down my feed when i saw a picture. Their friend posted a picture of him and the person he wanted to see the most....he was with Tine at the airport with the caption "Welcome back Tine." . Tine is now back in Thailand. I was in shock, i didn't know what to feel. I turned his phone off and i knew i can't do anything about it anymore. When the bartender handed me my drinks, i drank them and everything started to blur a little. The alcohol was having it's effect on my eyesight. My head was heavy, my body was heating up, but it wasn't that bad yet. I can still control myself.

A girl came to me and started to flirt.

"Hey there, aren't you Mr.Guntithanon's son?" As far as i know, I was kinda known throughout the country because of my father's wealth, that is why i was scared to ruin my reputation same goes with my father.

"Yes, and you are?"i asked curiously.

"I'm Love, Love Pattranite."
(Author : I know, i know. I'm sorry i can't think of any name. Love irl is a very sweet girl😭💕)

"I see, nice to meet you Ms. Pattranite"
I politely said.

"Drop the formality Sarawat. You can call me Love, or you can call me yours instead." She flirted. Damn, she's slick.
(Author : I finally found a purpose for my flirty side)

"You're too good at this game Love."
I smirked, i kinda like this kind of game play.

"But, is it something you are willing to play?" this girl is really something, and if it's something that can help me move on...then i'm up for it.