Stabbing

*Readers pov*

We are in a sewer, going through it and clearing infected. We went through water, that I carried Ellie for, looting and we are up to a door that leads us to another part of the sewer.

Me, Sam and Joel lead to a gate but once Joel opens it, a sound trap comes off and the huge gate wall falls behind us in place. Ellie and Henry are on the other side.

Ellie: Well...This is arkward.

Me and Joel try our hardest to open it.

The sound of infected are on thier side.

Henry: Fuck. Sam, listen and follow them. Keep him safe, Joel.

You: You protect Ellie.

I slam the fucking gate.

You: Don't let anything fucking happen to her!..

I worry but try and hide it.

Ellie: I'll be fine, Cutter.

You: You better be.

She pulls out her hand through the gate as I hold it and pass her my gun.

We share looks before being pulled away by our olders.

*Timeskip*

We hear Ellies voice under us as we drop down to the sewers deeper. There's flashes of guns firing on the wall.

We see Henry and Ellie run around the corner.

Sam: Guys, thats them!

Ellie: Oh, thank god!

Shes really reassured seeing us.

Ellie: Infected, run!

We hear many gargles and screeches as we turn instantly and start running.

Joel: Shit!

We go into the doorway as Joel closes the door.

I see Henry trying to bust open a gate that has a pipe stuck in the door. Joel helps. I run over and smash into the door too.

Nothing.

Ellie: Sam! Sam just crawled through!

I see to my left, a ventilation shaft and no Sam around.

Henry: He what?! Sam! What the hell are you doing?

Sam: Getting us out of here!

The voice echos in the shaft.

He appears out the other side.

Henry: Well, hurry up!

He pops out the pipe as we all get running.

I run up the stairs and drift into a room where a door is with a window uptop that has light coming out of it.

I try to open it but its blocked, I hear the others running up behind me.

I quickly jump from the wall and latch on the windowsill as I pull myself up and climb through.

I drop on the other side.

Ellie: Y/N! They're coming!

She shouts from the other side.

The sun blinds me as I turn to the door and begin to move the massive shelf. I move it past they open it and move out as I put it back into place. The infected are stuck.

You: It can't get any worse...

I get almost instantly hugged by Ellie. She digs her face into my hoodie, past my cloak. I don't hug her back though.