It was harder to see in here then the rest of the Pizzaplex, all of the windows had been covered up by heavy star patterned curtains. The room was dark but with ultraviolet lights, causing the 80's arcade flooring to light up with neon colors. The climbing walls glowing in the light, all various neon colors.

There was a dining area in the corner of the room, all the chairs up on the tables currently.

Looking up, you could see rafters like the ones in Monty golf. Those were there for safety reasons, with stairs that lead back down to the main floor of 'Radical Heights'.

There were posters with warnings and safety rules. Keep the harness on at all times, children older than twelve only, look above you, never look down.

You lifted a brow, seeing a cartoony looking bat plush on the security desk. Had they added another animatronic?

You picked up the plush, it was a soft orange color with star shaped earrings, its little wings sticking out, much like its big ears. The plush squeaked in your hands before saying in a high pitched voice: "Hang in there!"

You shook your head at the pun, before setting the plush back on the desk. "Where's your look a like? Hmm?" You ask it, knowing you wouldn't get an answer.

Instantly, you felt like you weren't alone with the plush anymore. You felt a pair of eyes staring through you from somewhere.. You looked over your shoulder feeling your heart rate pick up.

You heard a swoosh like sound above you, little rocks fell to the ground next to you.

You had no idea what they had made in the maintenance tunnels, or what it was capable of. Knowing how advanced the band was, you were afraid to find out.

Freddy told you that none of them were capable of hurting a guest, but not being able to see the seven foot hunk of metal that was in the room with you wasn't reassuring in the slightest!

You backed up against the desk, frantically moving your flashlight from left to right, trying to find the beast that was currently stalking you.

It, went quiet. Besides the sounds of your own breathing..

Then there was a heavy thump behind you. You had really hoped that was just the computer behind you falling over.

But, you were wrong. Two bright green eyes looked down at you, from an upsidedown position, the animatronic tilted its head.

You quickly turned to shine your light on it, trying to get a better look at it just so you know what the hell it was trying to give you a heart attack.

It was a bat, it hung from the rafters. The thud you had heard was just its big ears bumping into the computer monitor.

It was bright orange, much like the plush. They had matching purple star earnings on their perked ears. Their nose was bright pink, the ultraviolet lights making them appear brighter then they truly were.

Their wings were wrapped around themeselves, you could see the large pointed shoulder pads like Freddy and Monty had.

"They didn't mention another one.." You sigh, glad that it hadn't pounced to claw your eyes out.

Yet at least.

The bat hums, stretching out ts wings, which were black with neon green and purple stars all over them. "And they didn't say anything about a lost pup in my room." He snickers.

You lift a brow. "Hey! I'm just a night time security guard!"

He shakes his head with a laugh, before leaping off of the rafters, landing on his feet in front of you.

Now that he was standing in front of you, he was at least six foot three. His fur being a yellow orange color, with a dyed green Mohawk of hair on his head.

He had purple star painted over his right eye, he had a nose ring. A black spiked choker necklace, that matched his bracelets.

He wore a purple v neck shirt that seemed a skin tight, a purple and green checkered star belt. Black ripped jeans, his claws were painted neon green like his eyes. His wings were attached to his arms, like a real bats would be.

"Great.. I already had to deal with Moon's air swimming.. Now we have one that can fly.." You mutter.

"I heard that." He says, resting his hand on his hip. "The names Roswell, but staff calls me Ross."

Ross smirks with his fangs. "So, are you doing your little patrols? Can't you read little pup? My room is under construction ~."

Oh boy, this one had attitude.

"I wanted to see the newest attraction, since staff never tells me anything. And I wanted to see if another robot needed me to babysit them, but if you really need it, Sun is free." You smile back at him, teasingly.

The bat scoffs, leaning against the desk to check his nails. "That Jester doesn't like me, hates it when I hang on his playsets.."

"How long have you been here anyway?" You ask him, crossing your arms.

"A while, they hadn't even put up the rafters yet when they built me. Put me in my room last night." He replies. "Didn't see you here, otherwise I would have been more welcoming.~"

"So giving me a heart attack wasn't welcoming enough for you?"

The bat rolls his eyes. "Aren't you a ray of sunshine?" He rests his elbow on top of your head. "I appreciate the visit, its sweet of you to come and visit me before my grand opening. But.. You've got a job to do, don't you little pup ~?"

You shove his arm off. "Right.." You roll your eyes and turn to leave.

"See you soon little pup! I look forward to our lonely nights together ~!" Ross purrs, sending you a playful wave.

You shake your head. Looks like you had another night time companion to watch out for.

At least Moon had bells to tell you where he was. Maybe you'd ask to watch over the daycare instead.

End

End..! I hope you enjoyed, Ross is actually an older fnaf oc I brought back.

My writing is a little rusty, I apologize I haven't written in a good while.