CHAPTER 1

A/n Pov :- Y/n is the orphan and lazy person  and she have so much attitude but for only those person who show her ego and attitude and she is also kind and heart person she is so much poor girl...no one can adopt her in orphan y/n have two friend name is  Alina and karima and in orpan principle help her in so much thing like study , gave her some money and house .. But y/n and her friend are telling to her principle.. if we have job and we have fits salary then we can  paid all of the money which u have gave to us  and now we are talk to our female lead in this story y/n is study in univerty in *** college now she is studying and she also doing part time job in *** coffee shop ....
                 (End of A/n pov)
     :- y/n wake up we getting late.
Y/n :- I wan't to sleep more.
      :- No just wake up fast and come to  downstairs.
Y/n :- ok Alina. I'm coming by the way where is karima.
Alina :- Hmm. She is downstairs and preparing food.
Y/n :- Hmm..ok.
A/n pov :- Then y/n wake up and fresh up and goes to the closet and wear her dress. And doing make over and then hairstyle.
                  (End of the A/n Pov)
Y/n Dress :-

                  (End of the A/n Pov)Y/n Dress :-

Y/n hairstyle :-

Y/n makeup :-

Y/n pov :- I fresh up and goes to the closet

Y/n pov :- I fresh up and goes to the closet. And wear this dress.and do this  makeup and this hair style and then go to  downstairs.
                   (End of y/n Pov )
Karima :- Good morning yn
Y/n :- Good morning. Btw where is Alina..
Karima :- She went university
Yn :- Did she eat breaksfast ?
Karima :- yes now you sit we eat together ok.
Yn :- hmm ..
An pov :- after they eat and went to the  university.
                  (End of Pov)
Time skip to the university
Y/n Pov :- when we arrive university. I ran to the class room. Then I bumped into someone.
             (End of A/n Pov)
          :- can't u see
Y/n :- uh .. ahh Im sorry
           :- Aishh !! Stupid.
Karima :- You are stupid ok. She already told u sorry.Mr rude.
           :- I'm not mr rude and my name is Jeon Jungkook BTW.
Y/n :- karima lets go and u jungkook im already say sorry to u.
Jungkook Pov :- I came our  university.then I bumped some one. she first nicely to but her friend came in front and scold me.and then i scold her friend . But she also scold me back. I'm shocked first no one will scold me and talk to me. Actually what way she talk no one talk to like that.
            (End of Jungkook Pov)
Y/n :- karima lets go we are getting late.
Karima :- ok lets go.
Jungkook :- She is intersting.

.
.
.
Thank you for reading my story please do vote and comment Do not spread any hate towards any Character . And my English is not my first language.but if I do any mistake in storyline. Then don't gave any shit in comment box.
Borahae army.💜💜💜💜