𝘋𝘖𝘓𝘓.08

Author's note at the end of this chapter__

___________________________________________

"Are you feeling better?" I asked, patting his now dried hair whose body was wrapped in a blanket on his barely-used bed. He seemed to be asleep, letting me stroke his hair and he'd lean in my touch occasionally when I stopped.

It was kind of cute, yes but I still wondered how can a doll get sick? Was it even possible? The symptoms he had was the same as a human would have.

We managed to arrive home by the time when his body went limp and weaker, I cleaned him up before tucking him in his bed. He did try to stubbornly fight back getting off his bed to climb on despite in his poor state mine but quit it when I reassured him that I would be with him.

And my coworkers spammed me with a bunch of messages, asking how he was doing; then they insisted I stay at home with him when they came to know that he was sick. Even my manager agreed.

Thanks to that, I get to have a break just right before three days off, which would be almost a week in total.

But now I will have to devote my time and care to Bakugou, I hoped his sickness wouldn't last longer than an average fever. If it was, it'd be kind of concerning since I had zero experience or knowledge about a humanoid doll's anatomy body since it doesn't exist.

I let out an exhale as my finger brushed lightly against his cheek, his weak grasp clung to my hand, not letting go of it and demanding more of my pats. I spread my fingers out, making it bigger to compare to his head in curiosity.

His eyes slowly fluttered open to see what I was doing but instead of pushing my hand away, he brought my palm against his small face. It was adorably small!

My brows arched in surprise at how it fit, my hand was covering his face, fingers only reaching the end of the middle of his realistic skull that was coated with his blonde cute, spiky hair.

'Help, why am I finding this so cute?!' I screamed internally before feeling him pecking my middle palm with his eyes closed. I slowly disconnected my hand from his soft, relaxed face and shortly saw his small lips puckering up and then going straight.

His eyes were now finally closed, giving me the impression that he was asleep now. Bakugou made himself into a more comfortable position, shifting around a bit.

I let out an exhale of relief, peering down at his sleeping form. The feeling of my stomach being empty had me changing my mood instantly but quietly standing up. 'I'm getting kinda hungry now... I'm gonna make myself some food.'

Before taking the last look at his cute sleeping face, I departed the room silently to head downstairs to my kitchen.

Whilst I was on another train of thought about what to eat, I opened the fridge to check. 'What can I make food out from this fridge... I can do the usual but I've had it already yesterday.'

I contemplated myself, unsure because I didn't want to eat the same everyday. I came up with grilled vegetables with grilled chicken breasts.

I gathered around the ingredients, seasonings, a knife, and a pan...

'Aaand a spatula... also oil.'

I put on the said products straight from my mind on the counter and started my work.

In the middle of cutting vegetables; a thought suddenly popped up. 'I wonder if there's actually someone called Bakugou Katsuki?'

I paused for a beat of a moment to proceed with my thought-provoking question. Now that I thought about it, that question had me scratching my head in dumbfound. 'Really... is there someone with the name that goes by that name?'