𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘓𝘖𝘜𝘎𝘌

WE HIT UP 900 FOLLOWERS AAAAA USHAHS ANYWAYS, SORRY FOR MY ANNOYING SHIZ BUT HERE YOU GOOO

Not a requested book!

__________________________________

"Haah? What kind of quirk does that shitty bastard have?" Bakugou apathetically mumbled to his earbud.

"The quirk remains unknown but Ground Zero, you have to be careful around that villain. It might be a dangerous quirk." The speaker cautioned the pro hero who rolled his eyes.

"Bullshit! I'm sure it ain't bad, shitty villains can never get away whenever it's me. Stop worrying, I can take care of myself!" Ground Zero uttered to the Best Jeanist who was sighing at his response on the other line. "You seriously need to fix that attitude, Ground Zero."

"I'mma mute you, I'm makin' a move on that bastard." The prude hero muttered before tapping his earbud to mute the speaker.

"Ground Zer-!" The blonde-haired male groaned lightly after hearing the whirring noise that he was being muted, "Damn it. That kid never learns."

"Well, let's watch what he can do. While that, please unmute his earbud." Best Jeanist crossed his arms as he eyed the big television in front of him and his co-workers.

'That wannabe villain's dumb to find such a place like that. I'm gonna show those dumbasses that I can do it without them nagging me all the damn time! I can take care of myself just fine!' The hero on the mission smirked to himself as he stalked the certain villain who managed to get away from robbing a bank.

The robber violently pushed people out of the crowd as he made it to the dark hallway, to his misfortunate, the scary hero was on time stood behind the feared criminal.

"Oi bastard, where do ya think you goin'?" The ashe-haired male growled, halting the thief in his track while sending the criminal his significant glare.

"G- Ground Zero!" The thief exclaimed in a shaky tone after turning around to face him as he clutched on the big bag and hid it behind him while backing away from the most known villainous hero.

"Hah, bring your friend here and give me the shit that you stuffed in the bag. This one's fake." Bakugou sneered as he crossed his arms.

"Wha...? How did he know that it was fake?" One of the coworkers queried Best Jeanist who was impressed but expected it from Ground Zero.

"He might be a troublesome hero but never underestimate him for it," Hakamada stated as he focused on the body language of the criminal. "Something is off." He claimed as he observed the behavior and the quirk.

The robber widened his eyes, "H- How did you know...?"

"Don't bullshit, drop your act. Hand me the damn money. Right now or I'mma take it from you and then fucking kill you." Ground Zero grimaced as he stepped towards the villain.

"Impatient, I see..." The mutter fled from the culprit's throat, "alright, I'm done pretending. Such a smart hero, huh?"

The thief took out the ebony steel round bar from his bag, "You're very aggressive compared to other heroes... this might teach you a lesson."

"Oh, fuck off! As if this shit will teach the number one hero any shit! What's gonna happen is you blowing up to the fuckin' death and it'll wipe out of your existence!" Bakugou derided as he grinned menacingly before Jeanist almost fell off of his chair after finding out the quirk behind the steel bar.